Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Ironman4x4Bubba Does the Tred promo still apply with the Spring25 and if so do they need to be added to the cart?
Also, are the Foam Cell Pros sold in singles or pairs? Thanks for your help, perfect timing for some suspension upgrades!
The Treds are not included with this sale.

I messaged you guys but haven’t received an answer. I’m ready to order a FCP stage 3 kit. It says you guys accept PayPal but I don’t see an option when placing the order. Please let me know.

Also, I’m assuming I need to order new strut tops so as to not reuse the stock ones. Are those sold individually or in a pair? Thanks!!!
Glad we got you all taken care of!

SPRING SUSPENSION SALE is official a GO! Make sure to use SPRING25 to get 25% off your suspension kits and components until the end of the month. Let us know if you have any questions!
This is great news! But damn i'm broke already after what i just put in my 4th Gen. there is only one convenience store in my neck of the woods.:bang::lol::lol:

Crossing my fingers and hoping parts arrive sooner than July so my order gets shipped out haha I can't wait to get the lift installed!
We would love that as well!!

Any chance of an extension to the current deal? Need to get my FJ60 back on the road. ;)

Crossing my fingers and hoping parts arrive sooner than July so my order gets shipped out haha I can't wait to get the lift installed!
Hoping for this as well! It’s kind of a blessing though since I’m waiting on the inevitable Memorial Day tire sales to get that squared away. I’m not excited about waiting for Independence Day sales though...

I’m sure the suspension is worth the wait!

You are welcome! let me know if you have any questions about anything! I am here to help if needed!
Bubba I just bought the ironman Toyota 24c and Toyota 25c 2" lift springs. Can I reuse my original stock shocks with them ? Also, do I need caster correction bushings or can I get away with using the original caster bushings?

Ordered foam cell pro stage 3 for my GX yesterday. What's the summer sale? Any hint? @Ironman 4x4 USA

Ordered foam cell pro stage 3 for my GX yesterday. What's the summer sale? Any hint? @Ironman 4x4 USA
Nothing at this point but if we do, it will be announced on here under our sale post. Excited for your suspension build.

Do any of the stage kits come with prebuilt coils or do I have to buy all the components separately? Thanks.

Hey Bubba, I have a 2007 GX470. And how can I get the springs in orange?

Last edited:
Hey Bubba, I have a 2007 GX470. And how can I get the springs in orange?
Zenquest, Both Nitro Gas and Foam Cell Pro suspension kits will come pre-assembled. The price is already included when you order a kit for your make and model of vehicle. We only have green coils, However, you can paint the coils if you like or un-assemble them and have them powder coated any color you like.

Thank You
Bubba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom