Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When is the next sale @Ironman 4x4 USA ? I'm between the OME kit and your guys' kit!
Spring15 will get you 15% off until April 15th. I’m debating on whether I should jump on this now or be patient. They’ve had other really great offers. They’re also offering free traction boards with purchase but I already have a set of those so I’m not in need of another. Beyond that, it’s entirely up to their marketing department of what they may or may not do.

Their kits have also been on back order for some time. I worry that I may wait for a better deal only to have to wait longer for a new shipment to arrive. They’re expecting deliver of stock to their warehouse on 4/16/21 according to their site.

Spring15 will get you 15% off until April 15th. I’m debating on whether I should jump on this now or be patient. They’ve had other really great offers. They’re also offering free traction boards with purchase but I already have a set of those so I’m not in need of another. Beyond that, it’s entirely up to their marketing department of what they may or may not do.

Their kits have also been on back order for some time. I worry that I may wait for a better deal only to have to wait longer for a new shipment to arrive. They’re expecting deliver of stock to their warehouse on 4/16/21 according to their site.
Send us a message and we can get you details on what you are looking for specific to your vehicle and discount codes.

Send us a message and we can get you details on what you are looking for specific to your vehicle and discount codes.
I tried ordering online but I guess canadian customers only have will call pickup only.. is there any way I can get it shipped closer, perhaps blaine and I'll get a courier/customs broker to bring it into canada from there?

I tried ordering online but I guess canadian customers only have will call pickup only.. is there any way I can get it shipped closer, perhaps blaine and I'll get a courier/customs broker to bring it into canada from there?
If you want to send us a message with your number, I can have our shipping coordinator call and chat through your options with you!

Just would like to share my experience with my current suspension set up that I installed back in January, I did get a stage 2 system for my 4th Gen. 4runner (V8) that came with upper control arms (Love it) my set up was 3" in front and 2.5" in the rear and I also got the rear sway bar links which you will need (IMO). The front struts came fully assembled and ready to install the rear shocks are just massive almost like a big truck would have, it was stiff for about a couple weeks but after that the ride was really amazing to say the least now fast forward to our trip to Death Valley for 5 days the suspension did what it should it went over boulders wash board roads sand dunes etc. We drove up Lippincott pass, Cerro Gordo mines and the long Saline Valley road the suspension worked hard and I never had any back pain for all the 5 days we were in Death Valley. So if you are considering trying Ironman Suspension I say go for it I have nothing to compare it to since this is my first real good suspension just want to share an awesome product to those might be considering getting it.:cheers:

Just would like to share my experience with my current suspension set up that I installed back in January, I did get a stage 2 system for my 4th Gen. 4runner (V8) that came with upper control arms (Love it) my set up was 3" in front and 2.5" in the rear and I also got the rear sway bar links which you will need (IMO). The front struts came fully assembled and ready to install the rear shocks are just massive almost like a big truck would have, it was stiff for about a couple weeks but after that the ride was really amazing to say the least now fast forward to our trip to Death Valley for 5 days the suspension did what it should it went over boulders wash board roads sand dunes etc. We drove up Lippincott pass, Cerro Gordo mines and the long Saline Valley road the suspension worked hard and I never had any back pain for all the 5 days we were in Death Valley. So if you are considering trying Ironman Suspension I say go for it I have nothing to compare it to since this is my first real good suspension just want to share an awesome product to those might be considering getting it.:cheers:
LOVE hearing reviews from customers out using the suspension! Stoked you are happy with it!

LOVE hearing reviews from customers out using the suspension! Stoked you are happy with it!
Very happy man! Now I have to save up for some shocks for my 60 series. I will post some pics of the T4R.

Thanks for sharing this! Does it sit pretty level at the 3/2.5? I’m really excited to try this suspension out. Will be ordering up soon.

@FireGuyBri yes it's close to level and since fronts are adjustable you can always raise or lower it. Here she is and the kit I installed.

20210116_152037.jpg

20210415_170435.jpg

20210116_150339.jpg

Out of stock until July 4th! Darn. Seems like keeping up with demand is proving difficult.
Yes the demand is high and we have put in a MASSIVE order to keep up! Excited to see all the green out on the trails.

SPRING SUSPENSION SALE is official a GO! Make sure to use SPRING25 to get 25% off your suspension kits and components until the end of the month. Let us know if you have any questions!

@Ironman4x4Bubba Does the Tred promo still apply with the Spring25 and if so do they need to be added to the cart?
Also, are the Foam Cell Pros sold in singles or pairs? Thanks for your help, perfect timing for some suspension upgrades!

I messaged you guys but haven’t received an answer. I’m ready to order a FCP stage 3 kit. It says you guys accept PayPal but I don’t see an option when placing the order. Please let me know.

Also, I’m assuming I need to order new strut tops so as to not reuse the stock ones. Are those sold individually or in a pair? Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom