Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can I get a price on foam cell pros for 100 series? Shocks only.
Absolutely! Below will be your part number for each shock and a description along with pricing.

Part Number for front Foam Cell Pro shock is 45795FE is $269.00 Each X2 = $538.00

Part Number for rear Foam Cell Pro shock is 45796FE is $269.00 Each X2 = $538.00

Grand Total for all-around is $1076.00 plus free shipping to the lower 48 states and no sales tax

I hope this helps

Thank You
Bubba

Check out our new promotion for FREE Treds recovery boards with every suspension purchase.

Always feel free to reach out with questions and we are happy to help!

SHOP SUSPENSION HERE

IM4x4_Free_Treds_Promo_1080x1080.jpg

FREE set of TREDS recovery boards with EVERY suspension purchase (while supplies last).

Apple Pay and AFFIRM payment options available. Fast and Free Shipping to the lower 48 States!

SHOP ALL SUSPENSION KITS
View attachment 2604089
Nice. Maybe you could answer a question of mine about my Iron Man Springs. I didn't buy them directly from you it was from another supplier. But I put the springs on there was absolutely no flex in the springs for several months maybe even a year. I could put 800 pounds of concrete in the back of the 60 and it would dropped maybe an inch or two. Is it possible I was given the wrong set of Springs? I went off road with my wife just off of pavement and drop 3 in down in a dirt rut then hit the other side. The transition was pretty violent and we went flying out if the seats. Ever seen that before? How many leafs for a fj60?

Hopefully I’m coming to the right spot! I’m looking for the best suspension set up for a 1991 77 Series Landcruiser. It has OLD Man Emu currently and drives very rough. I’m thinking the springs or shocks aren’t set up correctly because it seems people swear by Old Man Emu. Any ideas?

Nice. Maybe you could answer a question of mine about my Iron Man Springs. I didn't buy them directly from you it was from another supplier. But I put the springs on there was absolutely no flex in the springs for several months maybe even a year. I could put 800 pounds of concrete in the back of the 60 and it would dropped maybe an inch or two. Is it possible I was given the wrong set of Springs? I went off road with my wife just off of pavement and drop 3 in down in a dirt rut then hit the other side. The transition was pretty violent and we went flying out if the seats. Ever seen that before? How many leafs for a fj60?
That does not sound pleasant! Yeah let's look into what leaf springs you received from us, constant or performance and what else is going on. Can you send us a message on here with your order number and we can figure it out!

Hopefully I’m coming to the right spot! I’m looking for the best suspension set up for a 1991 77 Series Landcruiser. It has OLD Man Emu currently and drives very rough. I’m thinking the springs or shocks aren’t set up correctly because it seems people swear by Old Man Emu. Any ideas?
Yes we would love to help you with that. Few questions, is yours right or left hand drive? And is it a combo of coils and leaf springs? Send me a message with these details and we will see what we can do for you.

That does not sound pleasant! Yeah let's look into what leaf springs you received from us, constant or performance and what else is going on. Can you send us a message on here with your order number and we can figure it out!
Was not you. I can't I can't remember where I got it from it's been over 10 years. I should have had pictures of sent to me. What is the standard Leaf pack quality? In other words how many Springs for the front and rear axles of a fj60 ?

My first thought for you is to remove the 3rd leaf from the top to drop down the rating from Constant to a Performance IF that is the leaf pack that you got. For the 60 series the Comfort Load leaf pack has 7 leafs, the Performance has 6 leafs plus 1 overload, the Constant will have 7 leafs plus 1 overload. These are the specs for the rear leafs.
The front leaf packs are Comfort: 7 leafs, Performance : 8 leafs and Constant: 9 leafs. If you would like one of our techs to give you a call please let us know and we can arrange that for you!

Hey guys, I am looking into purchasing a Foam conversion kit for my LX 470. How often do they do the 20% discount deals?

Wondering if I should hold off or pull the trigger. Here is the link:
Foam Cell Pro 2" Suspension Kit Suited for Toyota 100 Series Land Cruiser/Lexus LX470 - Stage 1 - https://ironman4x4america.com/foam-cell-pro-2-suspension-kit-suited-for-toyota-100-series-land-cruiser-lexus-lx470-stage-1/
In the last year I've seen their suspension go on sale at least 2 or 3 times.

always around the same time or not really consistent?
April, I think June for Father's day, and almost all of November/Dec (had discount and free items w suspension). Sometimes they also have a 10 percent off code. I would email the support and ask.

Bubba I am sold. I noticed there was a 20% promotion April 2020. Any chance this will be repeated in 2021?
Keep an eye out on Sunday afternoon ;)

April, I think June for Father's day, and almost all of November/Dec (had discount and free items w suspension). Sometimes they also have a 10 percent off code. I would email the support and ask.
Keep an eye out for Sunday afternoon ;)

@Ironman 4x4 USA when will the treads be in stock? I got my lift last month but the treads where on back order. Thanks wes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom