Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How long is the sale good for?????
It is a flash sale so we don't have a set date to end but at least through the weekend!

I got my camp shower and 65 qt dual zone fridge this week. Sadly my old Dometic slide is too small, so I just ordered the Ironman4x4 slide.

Hope to install the camp shower this weekend.

I got my camp shower and 65 qt dual zone fridge this week. Sadly my old Dometic slide is too small, so I just ordered the Ironman4x4 slide.

Hope to install the camp shower this weekend.
Just got back from a trip and happily found my 65L dual zone waiting for me (and earlier than expected even!)

Time to go play in the garage!

Just wheeled in anger on the new lift. Worked amazing. 2yrs old son was laughing when we hit the steep hills! Not sure how it can handle so well on road and be so smooth on trail. So happy.
Which lift did you end up with? I’m debating on the Nitro Gas or foam cell. Seems everyone purchased Foam but I think that’s a bit overkill for my rig

Is there a code for the sale?
No, there is no code for the sale. You will see the listed price which is the sale price. The crossed-out price next to the listed price is the retail price. To answer your question. No there is no code for the current sale. The discount has already been added to the price.

Black Friday is Green Friday at Ironman 4x4.

EDIT - SALE ENDED

🛒 ironman4x4america.com

Apple Pay, PayPal, and AFFIRM payment options are available.

Last edited:
Just would like to share my awesome experience with the guys at Ironman 4x4, I recently got my order and it took a while to get here but that is not the issue. One of the shackles I ordered was wrong and I sent an e-mail to inform them and I got an answer the next day they requested a few pictures and in less than 24 hours they have resolved the issue and they are shipping the correct part right away. Thank you to John @ Ironman4x4. @Ironman 4x4 USA @Ironman4x4Bubba

Random question, but do you guys have gift cards? Good stocking stuffer!

Edit: found it.

Last edited:
It's on like leprechaun, Folks! You're in luck, 25% OFF Sitewide thru Sunday. Plus, FREE Treds w/ all Lift Kit purchases.

SAVE HUGE W/ CODE "GREEN25" ON:
  • 25% OFF Suspension Kits + FREE Treds Recovery Boards
  • 25% OFF Rooftop Tents (Hardshell or Softshell)
  • 25% OFF Awnings (180- and 270-Degree)
  • 25% OFF Armor (Bumpers, Winches, Skid Plates, Steps/Sliders/Rails)
View attachment 2955098

🛒
ironman4x4america.com

Apple Pay, PayPal, and AFFIRM payment options are available.

Last edited:
Great products - I have em on my truck, but the website IS SO CLUMSY!!!

Great products - I have em on my truck, but the website IS SO CLUMSY!!!

I agree. I really hate the chat thing that comes up all the time. Kinda like a pushy salesman.

The chat is just to help answer questions but I can see how that can get in the way when trying to search items on the website. I guess we would rather be guilty of offering too much support then not enough ;)

The chat is just to help answer questions but I can see how that can get in the way when trying to search items on the website. I guess we would rather be guilty of offering too much support then not enough ;)
It's a thing where the chat helps me find the suspension package, but when I go to search the package, the search says it doesn't exist....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom