Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I recently bought a suspension kit for my FJ60 from Ironman4x4 with the 25% off and free air compressor deal they were doing.

Talked to a rep on the phone to help me determine spring rate, he was very helpful. Shipping was quick, leaf springs were shipped raw with a shipping label and were slightly scuffed up by the FedEx guys throwing them around, but who gives a s***, I'm just gonna scratch them up wheeling.

I got the FJ60 Performance Load springs Rear (0-440 lbs) front is i think (0-170) lbs. For shocks I went with the foam cell pro. The car currently has close to 350-400llbs extra load on the rear (rack, roof tent, spare and mount, tons of tools in trunk) and I could see if performing just fine with hundreds more pounds, it barely sags. So I'd recommend the performance load ones unless you have an insane amount of extra weight on the car.

Ride quality is a massive improvement over stock suspension, feels much more composed on the roadways, less body roll when taking corners and the rebound dampening is nicely controlled over bumpy surfaces like gravel or dirt roads. I've only been wheeling once with the new suspension, but it did great. I'm also running extended length shackles (and castor correction shims with the kit), which I'd recommend. It allows me to clear 33x12.5 KM3's with no rubbing at full articulation, I don't think they would clear with just the 2 inch lift at full articulation. I did not end up needing to extend the brake lines, the stock ones work but its pretty close, I did however extend the rear diff breather, as at full articulation that popped off. You could also just tightly secure it with a hose clamp and probably be fine, which is what I did till I picked up some longer line.

As for the portable air compressor that came with the kit, It only took me a minute or two per tire to air up from 15 to 35psi, the compressor gets hot so be sure to let it cool down before taking the air hose off, but the cool touch handle that comes with it is nice for moving it around while in use. My expectations were pretty low considering it was a free air compressor, but I was pleasantly surprised by its quality and performance.

I'm very happy with the kit, and I'd recommend it to any FJ60 owners looking to upgrade. Great performance for the price.

Attached below is a pic from the install and of how it sits with the new suspension.

View attachment 2722618

View attachment 2722619
Looks great!!!

Hello Ironman. Got my suspension in today, but no air compressor. Is that still a thing or did it expire?

Thanks
Send me a message with your order number and I will look up the dates for you.

Just tried the code this morning.. website says code “does not exist”. Hopefully it can get worked out, I’m looking forward to placing an order!
Send me a message with what you were trying to order. The code excluded sale items so that may be the issue.

Hey Ironman, How long is this sale good for? Trying to line up / sell a few things to get in on this promotion.

Also, are there any ih8mud group buys?
We have some new sales going that might get you an even better price. Send me a message on here with what you are looking for and we'll get you taken care of. Thanks.

Last edited:
Purchase a Stage 1 Foam Cell Pro kit suited for 4Runner, GX 460/470, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, Tundra, or 200 Series Land Cruiser and get our legendary Pro Forge Upper Control Arms (UCAs) for FREE.

IM4x4_LC_FREE_UCA_w_Stg1_FCP_Kit_Promo_1080x1080.jpg

Free Shipping on orders over $99 to the lower 48 States.

Apple Pay, PayPal, and AFFIRM payment options are available.

So basically it is stage 2 for stage 1 price, isn’t it?

Any discount for folks eyeing stage 3?

Thank you!

This is great news! My question is how do I order parts that is out of stock? I would really like to get my 60 back on the road before the end of the year but something gets in the way for the most part. Could you guys do prepaid so I could take advantage of the discount? Let me know how would this work out.
@Ironman 4x4 USA @Ironman4x4Bubba

Soak Up The Last Days of Summer With 25% OFF + FAST, FREE Shipping over $99

Use Code: LABORDAY25
🇺🇸
ironman4x4america.com

View attachment 2764930

Apple Pay, PayPal, and AFFIRM payment options are available.
Hello, I'm looking for a 2 inch lift and suspension upgrade for my 2001 105 with the live front axle. Can you recommend a kit? I'd like to upgrade it to hold an addition 400-600lbs of gear. I'm in Honduras, but items will be shipped down to me from Miami.

Hello, I'm looking for a 2 inch lift and suspension upgrade for my 2001 105 with the live front axle. Can you recommend a kit? I'd like to upgrade it to hold an addition 400-600lbs of gear. I'm in Honduras, but items will be shipped down to me from Miami.
Hey @Loaferoatan - check into this kit with constant rate rear springs (440-880lbs). It’ll do what you’re asking. I just bought a similar kit for my 80.

Hey @Loaferoatan - check into this kit with constant rate rear springs (440-880lbs). It’ll do what you’re asking. I just bought a similar kit for my 80.

Thanks. I'm a little confused though. Another kit from another company comes with a set of springs for the front axle. Do I need them?

Just bought this kit for my 105. Looking forward to the improved ride and handling. Thanks for the generous 25% OFF discount.

Screenshot_20210829_180741_com.android.chrome.jpg

Most of the lift kit for 80 series are out of stock,
TOY024PKS1
TOY024KPS3
This kit DBOX001 for 2.5 and up lift?

Thanks
Ken

added an awning for $300 to cart, labor day coupon code does not work

Please advise
Hey! The awnings, winches and independent RTT are not included in the sale but you can use WELCOME10 for a little discount on the awning.

Most of the lift kit for 80 series are out of stock,
TOY024PKS1
TOY024KPS3
This kit DBOX001 for 2.5 and up lift?

Thanks
Ken
We are hoping to have those back in stock within the next 3-4 weeks. Let me know if you need help signing up for an email alert for when the suspension is back in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom