Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bubba, can you guys pre-assemble the coilers on the FCP kits or do you have to buy them pre-assembled individually?

I see the latest update on the site is indicating backorder until June now and not July. Is that an updated ETA for those of us how dropped an order a while ago?
Also, they’re now offering a free air compressor as part of the deal. Toss it in for being a patient and excited customer??? 🤞🏻

I see the latest update on the site is indicating backorder until June now and not July. Is that an updated ETA for those of us how dropped an order a while ago?
Also, they’re now offering a free air compressor as part of the deal. Toss it in for being a patient and excited customer??? 🤞🏻
Yes that is an updated ETA and if you send me a message with your order number, then I will throw the air compressor in for you!

When does the sale run till?
Picking up a GX460 to replace my 100 series and will need to get a lift ordered

When does the sale run till?
Picking up a GX460 to replace my 100 series and will need to get a lift ordered
Through the first week of June!

The pics of the springs are very generic.

wondering if all your leaf springs are military wrap? Number of leaves in the packs? Anti friction pads?

Non of that info seems to be available, also SPRING25 doesn't seem to be active.

Last edited:
Just tried ordering stage 1 kit using SPRING25 code. Got “promotion is inactive” message. Thought it was good thru first week of June.

Thanks

Just tried ordering stage 1 kit using SPRING25 code. Got “promotion is inactive” message. Thought it was good thru first week of June.

Thanks
It is still good, we found out it stopped at the original date and so we re-activated it on Sunday!

The pics of the springs are very generic.

wondering if all your leaf springs are military wrap? Number of leaves in the packs? Anti friction pads?

Non of that info seems to be available, also SPRING25 doesn't seem to be active.
Code is active again, it turned off and once we realized that, we got it turned back on! Leaf packs are military wrap! I can get you number of leaves if you want to message me the vehicle they are going on. I will check about the anti friction pads!

How much longer is the 12K Monster Winch on sale for? I'll be out of town for another week, so I'd like to know when I have to get my order in! Thanks!!

I cannot seem to get a reply on a direct message so I hope to get an answer or recommendation from the forum here. I hope to get an order in today, but am unsure of which of Ironman’s kits are right for my build.

I am starting with a stock ‘99 and will be adding rock sliders, rear bumper with tire and possibly a second swing-out, and a front bumper.

I cannot seem to get a reply on a direct message so I hope to get an answer or recommendation from the forum here. I hope to get an order in today, but am unsure of which of Ironman’s kits are right for my build.

I am starting with a stock ‘99 and will be adding rock sliders, rear bumper with tire and possibly a second swing-out, and a front bumper.
The sliders are center weight so it doesn’t affect which kit to pick.
As for your other mods, you have to determine the weight of each bumper. I had originally planned a front bumper and winch, both of which would weigh over 150 lbs so I would have had to choose the upgraded spring ratings. My rear bumper weighs only 64lbs and adding the tire for me didn’t add up to a constant load of greater than 660lbs so they recommended I keep the softer spring load especially accounting for the removal of the stock bumper weight and stock wheel and tire.
So, my assumption based on my own experience is probably the heavier spring for the front and the lighter spring ratings for the rear. Their menu for ordering is very to the point. I’d follow that. Also, there were a few times where I was also delayed in reaching them. I think they’re just super busy. Every time I did get through, they were thorough, informative and extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their product. Although I don’t yet have the suspension in hand, I’m beyond thrilled with my experience and I think you will be too.

Last edited:
The sliders are center weight so it doesn’t affect which kit to pick.
As for your other mods, you have to determine the weight of each bumper. I had originally planned a front bumper and winch, both of which would weight over 150 lbs so I would have had to choose the upgraded spring ratings. My rear bumper weighs only 64lbs and adding the tire for me didn’t add up to a constant load of greater than 660lbs so they recommended I keep the softer spring load especially accounting for the removal of the stock bumper weight and stock wheel and tire.
So, my assumption based on my own experience is probably the heavier spring for the front and the lighter spring ratings for the rear. Their menu for ordering is very to the point. I’d follow that. Also, there were a few times were I was also delayed in reaching them. I think they’re just super busy. Every time I did get through, they were thorough, informative and extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their product. Although I don’t yet have the suspension in hand, I’m beyond thrilled with my experience and I think you will be too.
Thank you FireGuy. I placed an order earlier today picking the second level rear spring. The website didn’t seem to offer a front spring option unless that is what nitro stage 2 implies to a more knowledgeable buyer. If nothing else I hope to make contact before my order ships in case I need to make a change.

QUOTE="SeekerJAE, post: 13884973, member: 186488"]

[/QUOTE]

Seems to be the norm, unfortunately, not sure why but they are pretty hard to get ahold of and slow to ship orders out.

But on the plus side, the product is solid.

Last edited:
Thank you FireGuy. I placed an order earlier today picking the second level rear spring. The website didn’t seem to offer a front spring option unless that is what nitro stage 2 implies to a more knowledgeable buyer. If nothing else I hope to make contact before my order ships in case I need to make a change.
Try calling them or instant messaging them on their site. I had the best responses by those methods, especially instant messaging on their site. Usually so so customer service would turn me off, but these guys have honestly been phenomenal to work with and the delays or little extra work in getting ahold of them is well worth it. I really think they’re just swamped with business which is great for them. They will give you 100% of their time when you reach them. Don’t let this discourage you. I am beyond impressed and no, I’m not in any way paid by them or affiliated with them. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom