Ironman 4x4 America - Buy More - Save More (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ironman 4x4 USA

Ironman 4x4 America team member
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ironman4x4america.com
IM4X4_SAVEMORE_SUMMER_SALE_4Runner_Promo_1080x1080 (1).jpg

Buy More l Save More

5%off when you spend $500-$999
10%off when you spend $1000-$1999
20%off when you spend $2000-Beyond

Free Shipping on orders over $100 to the lower 48 states.

www.ironman4x4america.com

Last edited:
I waited three months to get my last 100 series order too. Good stuff, good prices, as long as you're ok with a wait.

View attachment 2724762
Buy More l Save More

5%off when you spend $500-$999
10%off when you spend $1000-$1999
20%off when you spend $2000-Beyond

Free Shipping on orders over $100 to the lower 48 states.

www.ironman4x4america.com
I'm having a really bad experience with you guys. I went through all the channels. Email, facebook. You are not resolving my issue. I am missing a part that I ordered and still haven't received it yet. I've sent you everything you requested over and over again but you have not responded. It took a lot for me to post here but I had no other recourse. My email is repair@kbodyshop.com. Please don't' ask me to send you more information. I've already sent you the invoice, pictures. I don't know what else you need. Please resolve my issue.

I'm having a really bad experience with you guys. I went through all the channels. Email, facebook. You are not resolving my issue. I am missing a part that I ordered and still haven't received it yet. I've sent you everything you requested over and over again but you have not responded. It took a lot for me to post here but I had no other recourse. My email is repair@kbodyshop.com. Please don't' ask me to send you more information. I've already sent you the invoice, pictures. I don't know what else you need. Please resolve my issue.
I've already sent you 5 emails regarding this matter without resolution. I am very surprised as a vendor on this forum, you are ignoring my issue. Please resolve my issue.

Capture.JPG

We have searched through our database for that email and found a response we sent to you on the 29th through our email. Are you able to share what your order number is, or what is going on. As for Facebook, I am not sure what your name is so I can't retrieve the correspondence. Would love to help! We are open until 6p today if you want to call 971-264-9016

We have searched through our database for that email and found a response we sent to you on the 29th through our email. Are you able to share what your order number is, or what is going on. As for Facebook, I am not sure what your name is so I can't retrieve the correspondence. Would love to help! We are open until 6p today if you want to call 971-264-9016
I've already sent you 5 emails regarding this matter without resolution. I am very surprised as a vendor on this forum, you are ignoring my issue. Please resolve my issue.

View attachment 2824601
EVER RESOLVED/? I am looking to get one of their racks but I’m not real impressed with their customer service based on this thread.

You weren't asking me, but I will add my $.02. I ordered 2 lift kits last Monday from Ironman and they shipped the same day.

I got great customer service. I called and talked to John and he was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Any bumper deals coming up? I really should have snagged one when you were running the 25% off but finances were plentiful back then.
Use the code RAID30 on the bumpers!

"Coupon does not apply" --I guess it doesn't work for classic bumpers.
Yes those are on the Raid bumpers only. Sorry about that! Use WELCOME10 and if that doesn't work send me a message on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom