Iron Pig swingouts (1 Viewer)

Does anyone know the trick to getting these fitted. I have tried to get my spare and ladder swingouts mounted for about 4 hours. They do not want to seat. What is the secret because I am :bang::bang::hmm::bang::censor::censor::censor:

thanks for any help

Southeast Overland

Get lost! Go explore!

Sror made the bumper using IPOR pivots
Gotcha - you had me confused.

I have IPOR pivots on my truck. They are tight - very tight - but they work very well. I usually "shimmy" them onto the hinges by swinging the arms back and forth as far as I can.

Gotcha - you had me confused.

I have IPOR pivots on my truck. They are tight - very tight - but they work very well. I usually "shimmy" them onto the hinges by swinging the arms back and forth as far as I can.
"shimmy" great terminology.

try taking them on and off through out a build. :crybaby:

Southeast Overland

Get lost! Go explore!

"shimmy" great terminology.

try taking them on and off through out a build. :crybaby:
I have a prototype IPOR Pig rear bumper - I installed 2 of their spindles and probably took the swingarms off a dozen times. Wasn't that bad once you use the "long shimmy" method. I still need to put the arms back on and take back off one or two more times as I forgot to put my catches on (things that keep the heavy arse spare tire from smacking you on a hill).

Now where are the pics?

Pictures please. I'll be ordering mine from 4X4 labs just before I get home, driving to Grass Valley, CA for it to be installed before heading to Lost Wages for a week. Sorry for the high jack...
I'm sure your bumper is the Ducks Nuts. That's a complement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom