Iron Pig rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Shopping for a new rear bumper and cannot decide. Has anyone ever seen Ironpigs rear bumper up close? I have looked at the pictures but cannot decide if I want it or the Slee. I know the Slee bumper costs more and the Ironpig is priced right just can't decide. What are yall's thoughts?

Shopping for a new rear bumper and cannot decide. Has anyone ever seen Ironpigs rear bumper up close? I have looked at the pictures but cannot decide if I want it or the Slee. I know the Slee bumper costs more and the Ironpig is priced right just can't decide. What are yall's thoughts?

I think Clutchee has a Iron Pig bumper on his 80. He likes it fine.
When you order from whoever make sure to tell them you are with Cottonland. It helps when we are searching for raffle prizes.

GO Iron Pig.....tell Cam I sent ya;)

Great product & after the sale they are still there to help.....trust me I know.

Product has held up GREAT....From Moab to Tellico.....we have beat the crap out of it & still in great shape.

Cam & Lance are folks you should want to do business with:D

Slee has a nice bumper but for as many trail rides & help Cam/Lance have done I gotta go with their prodcut.

Iron Pigs bumper is a great bumper. Like Chris said, tell em your with CLC.

Later,

Mines for a 40, but its a custom one I had them build for the Alaska trip...more like an 80 series than a typical 40. If you want to see it come to GSMTR :D

It was supposed to be delivered to Katemcy, but it wasn't quite done.

Todd, you makin' the Alaska trip too? Hope you been saving!

Later,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom