Iron Pig Offroad Hi steer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Question for you guys that have ordered your hi steer kits through IPOR. I just got my kit in the mail minus the drag link and tie rod. It came in a Trail gear box and im wondering if anyone knows if IPOR just gets the Trail gear kit and makes and ships the tie rod and drag link separate. Or am going to have to get on the horn and figure out where they are lol.

I tried calling them. No answer and then realized its past closing time. Im not really worried I know they are a respected shop. I am just more curious than anything. I thought this was their kit and was surprised to see a package from trail gear and then when there was no tie rod or drag link was wondering if its a split order deal. The product I have in hand from trail gear is very well made. I have no complaints for what I have so far.

Yes, they are trail gear arms. They may just give the order to trail gear who ships the arm. Easiest way to find out is give them a call.

The arms are TG but the TR and DL will be coming from somewhere else. Give them a ring and they can probably give you a tracking number

Just got off the phone with them didn't worry about getting a tracking number. They do come in 2 separate shipments so all is good. Like I said reputable company so I wasn't worried just impatient and curious lol. Hoping the drag link and Tie rod get here soon so I can get the spring over built before Easter Safari down in Moab. If I get it done I may actually make it down there for the first time in quite a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom