Iron pig in 'Land of the Lost' new Will Ferrell film (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

funny, im watching 50 first dates right now (drew barrymore and adam sandler) on showcase, and its got the exact same pig in it. well maybe not the exact one, but its red & white..so chances are it is the same one. TONS of screen time too. this coming a couple days after seeing three..yes THREE cruisers on the show jon & kate plus 8. they were on some outdoor adventure, and had a 40, 60 and 80. all stock, but the 40 was having some issues and jon kept referring to it as a jeep! :rolleyes:

i always make it a point to tell the mrs...'land cruiser!' when theres one on TV. that..and i tell her when they say the title of the movie..in the movie.

but the 40 was having some issues and jon kept referring to it as a jeep! :rolleyes:

Of course it was having issues with that kind of insult!!

poor cruiser....i hate will ferrell.

With that roof rack it looks like the Pig from 'The Mist".

Pig on the big screen

:)What about The Lost Boys. The 80's vanpire movie. There is a red and white pig in that movie too lots of screen time, even a shot from the inside driving in to San Carlos CA. Check it out!!!:cheers:

OMG! Are you folks being sarcastic?! I think Will Ferrell is hilarious.

Oh, and I love pigs on the big screen...

no sarcasm there. they guy's a moron. every character he plays is the same moron. and for god's sake, he really needs to be in movies that involve keeping his clothes on.:rolleyes:

Looks like a couple lights and random s*** hooked up to the roof rack on the one in the preview. I'm jealous, though, as that one looks good and mine sits in rusted pieces in my garage! My gf is getting good at spotting cruisers, both on screen and in real life. She even corrected me when I mistook a 100 for a 200, but to my defense I only caught a glimpse ;p

no sarcasm there. they guy's a moron. every character he plays is the same moron. and for god's sake, he really needs to be in movies that involve keeping his clothes on.:rolleyes:

Im with you Ige!
I cant stand him anymore. :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom