iron pig bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
has anyone used the cool fj60 rear bumper from iron pig?
seems like a good price, considering what my present chrome bumper
WITH endcaps can probably fetch on e-bay, it might be worth the money.
any thoughts?
hammer

I had to reread this,thought you were using a Pig bumper on a 60 :confused:

Why would you need end caps on that bumper from Iron Pig? Just Curious. Great looking bumper.

stinkyfj60 said:
I had to reread this,thought you were using a Pig bumper on a 60 :confused:

Why would you need end caps on that bumper from Iron Pig? Just Curious. Great looking bumper.

reread it again!

i need to clarify.
the bumper from iron pig has no end caps
the bumper i HAVE , the original, has andcaps
hammer

He's asking about buying an FJ60 bumper from iron pig off road, and selling his current stock bumper (with endcaps) on ebay.

How much can you really get for the stock bumper? I really don't know.

Lance at Iron Pig off road has a great reputation in the cruiser community. I'm sure his product is great.

Edit: He beat me to it!

they look pretty dope......just not enough 1/4 protection that I desire.

majanrk said:
He's asking about buying an FJ60 bumper from iron pig off road, and selling his current stock bumper (with endcaps) on ebay.

How much can you really get for the stock bumper? I really don't know.

Lance at Iron Pig off road has a great reputation in the cruiser community. I'm sure his product is great.

Edit: He beat me to it!

LOL, can you tell I am half asleep. DAMN! And I drove to work? :eek:

Ok, that bumper is bad ass... I would run it and probably just dump my stock bumper in the scrap yard to be recycled

i wish they would make a bumper for the front of the 60. fawk i wish ANYONE would. besides arb. i like the arb but dont want to be stuck with that or haveing to go fab one.

i also have looked at the rear bumber from there lots. i cant remember can you use a swing away on it or not?

^ swing away carrier is a $395 option.

DAMN!!! I'd rather just make my own tire carrier rather than having a $400 dollar addition!

I like that bumper, but I like the ARB 60 series one better. This one would be much better with some better quarter protection, like SCJO06 said.

:beer:

Im just rying to figure out how i would explain the " new shiny bumper" on "your 21 y/o truck" to the wife.
perhaps i can remind here it was less than last months car payment on her Nissan?
hammer

I really like my 4+(MAF) bumper!
Suoer Beef
jakesmal;.jpg

Does anyone have any plans with dimensions/instructions for building one they would be willing to share? That would be real helpful for those of us who have the tools/skills.

im eyeing the bumper, with an old 40 series tire carrier, somehow welded on. i have to fugure out the upper mounting. perhaps a post of some sort.
if i do buy the bumper, and figure out what ii want, i can weldl the carrier on ( no time to make the whole bumper)
another issue is the tail lights. go to design it so the can bee seen, but still have clearence for the lower tailgate.
gotta get some measurments

THAT BUMPER IS NUTS!!!! Holy s*** that's nice!!!!

I'm going to get one someday after suspension, and tires, and wheels, and a diesel.......

:beer: :beer:

So I guess the reason Iron Pig doesn't do front bumpers for the 60/62 is because they also sell ARB? Would be nice if they would do a front bumper, too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom