Iron Man Premium bumper and KDSS Relocation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
I have an Iron Man Premium Bumper on the way for my 2013 LC and I am running the Slee KDSS brackets. Does anyone know if there will be any interference caused by this that I’ll need to modify\work around?

I have an Iron Man Premium Bumper on the way for my 2013 LC and I am running the Slee KDSS brackets. Does anyone know if there will be any interference caused by this that I’ll need to modify\work around?

If the thread at KDSS relocation bracket is correct with pics, then you'll have an issue.

there is an anchorplate that mounts in the same frame rail hole as the KDSS relocation kit.

If you take a pic, I can confirm.

1593186914794.png

the pic referencing

Before & after + kit pics (small bolts are to slightly lower OEM skid).

View attachment 1500921

if those bolts dont go all the way up from the relocation bracket to this hole, or specifically if the relocation kit doesn't also use this frame rail hole- youre fine

1593187240367.png

edit: for grammar and clarity

the pic referencing

if those bolts dont go all the way up from the relocation bracket to this hole, or specifically if the relocation kit doesn't also use this frame rail hole- youre fine

View attachment 2352300

Ok, that hole is definitely not affected by the relocation bracket. My bracket is the same one you have pictured.

the pic referencing

View attachment 2352300

Oh, and thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom