IPOR has free shipping today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was just creeping around the vender specials section and saw they are offering free shipping on everything today
Classifieds

read there post on what to do with the code to enter

I may need to order a skid plate and knuckle rebuild kit for the 80 with marlin seals I may also order ARB Bullbar #3 :doh: for the BJ70 today

Last edited:
I always forget to check the vendors section. THANKS

Finally I have Skid Plates on order for the 80. I have their FJ40 skid plat as well. WAY stout piece. I have high hopes for their 80 series skids.

Their 80 series skid is great too.. 3/8" thick which is more than a lot of the skid plates out there and covers the transfer case and tranny pan in one piece.

I always forget to check the vendors section. THANKS

Finally I have Skid Plates on order for the 80. I have their FJ40 skid plat as well. WAY stout piece. I have high hopes for their 80 series skids.

So now you have everything except the lift!! Can't wait to see it up close I love IPOR items!!!!

So now you have everything except the lift!! Can't wait to see it up close I love IPOR items!!!!

LIAR! The way you treated their work on your FJC you must had to have disliked their work! :flipoff2:

P.S. By treated, i mean used for what the parts were designed for.

LIAR! The way you treated their work on your FJC you must had to have disliked their work! :flipoff2:

P.S. By treated, i mean used for what the parts were designed for.

LOL I did beat the living snot out that stuff!!! That is why I am a believer in their products!!!! Plus Lance and Cam are awesome guys to deal with and wheel with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom