iPhone 13 Pro charging/ 2021 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
sites.google.com
My iPhone 13pro isn't charging on the hide-away wireless Qi charging. I think it could be because the camera lense protrudes and prevents the phone from laying flush on the charger pad. It will charge maybe 30 seconds and then it blinks 3 times. Anyone have this same issue? Ideas for using the charger?

I can't speak to the iPhone 13 Pro but I have an 11 Pro Max in a case and it works fine as long as the phone is placed as far in and as far to the right as possible. Is your phone in a case? If leveling is an issue then maybe a case could fix that? Or maybe it is the new MagSafe feature on the back that is causing an issue? I may be getting the 13 Pro before the end of the year and I will be interested to see if you can work this out.

Same issue with both 12 ProMax and now 13 ProMax. Curious to see if any one has come up with an official cause and solution.

The charger works great with my 11 Pro. But now that that The new phone lens sticks out more, it prevents the Phone from flush contact against the surface beneath it, the charger. And I did try charging the iPhone 13 Pro without a case and had the same issue with it not charging.

If you look at other Toyota vehicle forums, there seems to be a consistent problem with any of the magsafe equipped iPhones and the Toyota Qi chargers. I have spent some time in a recent RAV4, and my iPhone 12 Pro wouldn't charge in that vehicle either.

I had the same problem on my 21 LC with an iPhone 13 Pro. It ended up overheating and stopped working. A little disappointed with it.

My 12 mini will charge on the wireless charger, but only if I remove it from the Apple magsafe case which is already pretty thin. With the case on, I have the same result you're reporting. That's likely your answer... it needs to be flat and flush against the charger.

The charger works great with my 11 Pro. But now that that The new phone lens sticks out more, it prevents the Phone from flush contact against the surface beneath it, the charger. And I did try charging the iPhone 13 Pro without a case and had the same issue with it not charging.
Same issue. My 11 Pro charged fine, but the 13 Pro won't charge. I assumed this was due to the phone not sitting flush on the charger. Curious that solution others come up with.

I snuck in a MagSafe charger and my 12 pro is happy now

Just googled the topic, it seems like after IOS 15, there is a slur of problem on wireless charging. So problem might be on your iphone, not the vehicle Qi wireless charger.
I was initially told by Apple that it was a "temporary" problem. That's been about two years for my 12 pro max.

Same here, iPhone 13 Pro and it doesn't charge in the factory charger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom