IPF 968 Lights w/ White IPF covers - in ATL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a pair of IPF 968 lights w/ the white IPF covers, and 100 watt hella bulbs installed. I think I have the IPF 100 watt bulbs as well.
Lights have ~5" wiring pigtails attached to each (I kept the remainder of the harness).
No scratches, mud, discoloration or chips in the glass. They were installed on my 80 for ~4 months with no offroad usage.
Lights are in the original IPF packaging.

Photos attached to the add, but I'm happy to txt or email photos.

$75.00 OBO shipped CONUS.
$50 FTF in Atlanta
PPFF or personal check are fine.

SOLD to @Whiskerz - Thanks!

IPF1.jpg

IPF2.jpg

IPF3.jpg

Last edited:
Don't these require a relay to function?

If you think I can easily wire them up to my 80 arb bumper, I will take them. If they need a relay, hope you can lead me to the pet or part number.
bored and these would be a good small project.
Thanks,
Goebs

Just waiting for a reply. Should be a done deal but maybe seller is away from the site for a bit.
just let me know.
Goebs

Gents, Whiskerz is local and DM'd me at 10:05AM on Friday, so he has priority based on time stamp. Hope that is agreeable to everyone.
These lights are typically setup with a relay, and I think it would be preferable to wire them in that fashion. A generic relay can be sourced from Amazon or AutoZone and a wiring diagram is easily found online so a custom/garage built wiring harness is easy enough.

I'm communicating with Whiskerz, but if he bails I'll contact you both. Thanks Gents.
-RG

Best to go with first reply. All good with me as that is how things should go. If he bails, let me know.

Thanks,
Goebs

Best to go with first reply. All good with me as that is how things should go. If he bails, let me know.

Thanks,
Goebs

@Goebeler Thanks Goebs. I try to get on MUD once a day, but slack over the weekends. @Whiskerz picked them up a bit ago.

Ya'll stay safe, and thanks again.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom