SOLD Iowa 2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited $18,200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This….this is a Toyota Sequoia Limited. With the larger 5.7L v8 and nearly 400hp this is not your average soccer mom SUV. You can haul up to 8 in comfort. I’m over 6’ and fit in the 2nd and 3rd row seats. With power folding 3rd row also gives you extra room for whatever extra oversized items you have to haul. Built on the same platform as the Toyota Tundra and nearly a 10,000 pound towing capacity this will get the job done. Standard options are the 14 speaker JBL audio system with navigation and back up camera, heated leather seats, steering wheel audio/phone controls, and the roll down rear window(once you have a vehicle with this its hard to go back to a vehicle without it).

Aftermarket items on the vehicle are not just upgraded LED lights throughout the cabin and reverse lamps, DVD player with 4 sets of headphones, brake controller, but also 18 inch black Tundra wheels, 1.75 inch lift by Dobinsons(Australia proven), and 275/70/17 General Grabber A/T tires all with less than 2500 miles on these components. New brakes less than 10,000 miles ago.
The color is Timberland Mica and is a color you really need to see it person to appreciate. Which was one of the main reasons I bought this and looked for 9 months. I did have it fluid film underneath and in the frame to stop any corrosion in place and prevent anymore from occurring.

Notable problems as with any vehicle over 10 years old and 100k+ miles there are blemishes around the vehicle from road trips, but also the power folding mirrors quit working. The rest of the mirrors function from defrost and power glass they simply do not fold in and I never got around to fixing it.

Over $52,000 when new, and with over $3,000 in recent maintenance and upgrades I’m asking $18,000 OBO.

20201214_092917.jpg

20201213_163532.jpg

20201213_163710.jpg

20201214_092902.jpg

20201214_093714.jpg

Any additional pics? Undercarriage, interior, engine bay?

Is this still available? If so, how are the patches attached to the headliner? Any residual or damage d/t their placement? Maintenance? Timing belt?

Is this still available? If so, how are the patches attached to the headliner? Any residual or damage d/t their placement? Maintenance? Timing belt?
They are just attached via velcro. And it has a timing chain not a belt on this motor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom