Invasion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Colorado Contingent of The White Trash of the Elwood Chapter is planning to invade the 3x's this Friday night. Ill be rolling up on the ranch with a lot of beer and a few pit bulls.

I fully intend to drink you all under the table... fair warning :flipoff2:

Most excellent sir! :bounce: :bounce2:

Can't get too nasty snorkle-whackered Friday nite 'cause Sat. mornin' me, Josh, and Fro gotta get my Momma moved up from the Big City.

It's gonna be The 3X's Ranch and Retirement Home. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Cool I look forward to being drank under the table Josh

66fj40x2 said:
Oh dear Gawd I knew this would happen :D
What? They named a table after Josh?

I won't be there till Saturday night now, we are still bending the cage up for 2badfj's and I have yet to get ready for a road trip, so I won't leave till Saturday morning.

Ill bring extra beer to make up for it :grinpimp:

:flamingo: :beer:

By Gawd ... the fawker made it here! :cheers:

Rolled in Saturday evenin' and left Sunday nite. Lotta drivin' to make the pilgramage to Headquarters for a meetin' .... damn fine effort.

Not only is he no longer the only member we didn't know .... he done proved he fits in right nice with The White Trash. :beer:

KOWBOY said:
.... he done proved he fits in right nice with The White Trash. :beer:

We can't tell you how becuase then we would have to kill you... but it did involve :beer:

Good time... worth the trip. Hats off too Josh too for schoolin me in cut and turn. :cheers:

:bounce: :flipoff2: :flamingo:

Ian, I'm truly sorry I did not get to make it down and party with you guys, wife had knee surgery Friday, so Sat was pretty much babysitting, then Sunday, we got home from Church, to find a water line broke, by the time I got that fixed it was dark....
next time.
Butch

Butch,
Sorry I did not meet you too. Unfortunately it was a very short road trip this time as I travel for work and this was my only chance this year. Next time I come down it will be for an event and we will have time to sit and drink a few... and trade insults with Kowboy :D

Ian

:cheers: :beer: :flamingo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom