Invading the Cheesehead Invasion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
Here we go Boys ...

This here is an O'ficial White Trash Call-To-Arms!!

Arrivin' at Clayton Lake State Park Friday evenin', 11 November. Wheelin' all day Saturday at Green Acres and probably run 3-stages on Sunday mornin'. Headin' back to Elwood Sunday afternoon.

All members are encouraged to attend the run ... and are welcome at the 3X's afterwards.

Fro's lookin' into rentin' a cabin at the State Park for establishin' The Commune. I'll have more details on the cabin deal posted up this weekend.

Me, Josh and Chinah, Fro and Murmy, and Bobby and Sarah are all confirmed from Elwood ... and maybe even a few more. :grinpimp:

Let's show up in force folks ... White Trash Style. :bounce: :bounce2:

:flamingo:

Well hell I wish I had known... but vacation is over by then. I would have to drive down, turn and around and drive back.

I'll be there, current plan is to arrive at 3X's Thurs. evening and go to Clatyon with you all on Friday.
When you check on the cabin could you check to see if I can park camper close to Commune.
Thanks
Roger

<-- in, 95% fer sure....lol Poteau is a tossup, Clayton is near definite...

:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:

DSLTOY said:
I'll be there, current plan is to arrive at 3X's Thurs. evening and go to Clatyon with you all on Friday.
When you check on the cabin could you check to see if I can park camper close to Commune.
Thanks
Roger

You'll beat me to the 3X's sir. I fly in that night and should be there 'round 2200 hrs. Feel free to pull in and park though ... just say HI to Mom ... plus Josh and Fro should be around.

Your camper will be closer to The Commune at the State Park then it was in Gilmer. Rumor has it that Butch will be camping there also.

DSLTOY said:
But will Butch ride this time?
I rode last time, just didn't drive...... :D :D

I hope that is the last time I "Butch" an event.......no more mixing liquors for me....... :eek:

I'm out :frown: Busted a rear axle at Tuttle :whoops: , wait'n on some 4340 rears :grinpimp:

Many Blondes :beer: helped me decide to dismantle the back half of the rig to start mocking a new rear axle. Guess I'm down for the winter.....

See ya in March for sure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom