Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi everyone. New to the off-roading world. Just picked up a 1st gen Tacoma TRD. Looking to learn from the experts :) and join the fun community. Very very novice here.

28377554_10155466274078553_6456001730632526274_n.jpg

Hi! I'm new to offroading after 12 years with a Scion xB - just got a low mileage Magma 2013 FJ Cruiser with the offroad package a couple weeks ago after 6 months of shopping. Its previous life was 26,000 miles as a mall crawler in Santa Monica. I've done some light offroading a few times already but I'm very inexperienced - just some ruts and sand so far (Lake Lahontan, Sand Mountain, Pyramid Lake)

Would love to meet up with more experienced owners for a run, thanks very much!

IMG_20180705_230131_393.jpg

Hi! I'm new to offroading after 12 years with a Scion xB - just got a low mileage Magma 2013 FJ Cruiser with the offroad package a couple weeks ago after 6 months of shopping. Its previous life was 26,000 miles as a mall crawler in Santa Monica. I've done some light offroading a few times already but I'm very inexperienced - just some ruts and sand so far (Lake Lahontan, Sand Mountain, Pyramid Lake)

View attachment 1738988

Welcome Wesmack (Wes?)! I like to go up Peavine and over to Verdi OHV area since they are both in my back yard. I've been contemplating going to Verdi peak soonish in my Bronco (since my FJ40 is in pieces ATM). Here's my cell, 775-391-8283. Shoot me a text with your info and I'll hit you up next time to see if you wanna join me.

There are quite a few other guys who do regular weekend exploring around these parts too.

View attachment 1738988
Come on out! Your rig would fit right in with our ever growing gang of FJCs.

Hello! I was a meme of the vegas Land Cruisers but moved to Germany. Now I am home in Reno with my TLC 80. She needs some care before I am comfortable hitting the trails.

Hello! I was a meme of the vegas Land Cruisers but moved to Germany. Now I am home in Reno with my TLC 80. She needs some care before I am comfortable hitting the trails.

Welcome back!

Take off your shoes and pull up a chair.

Not another white 80... lol..

Clean rig, welcome come to a meeting...

Do you know Jason Mace?

When and where are the meetings?

“I don’t think so was for knowing Jason. Sorry

Greetings, I'm in Winemucca, so a bit out in the sticks, but looking to get into wheeling more and exploring more of NV. Most of my Toyota experience is with the pickups and second gen Tacomas. However, I just picked up a HDJ81 that I'm pretty excited to start taking out. The new rig has some unknown service history, so I'm looking into some future beb's and front axle service. Also, looking for any recommendations for shops/mechanics that might be a help if I get over my head. These cruisers seem a bit more complicated than the trucks...
20200608_193925.jpg

20200608_193918.jpg

Nice 80,. They are not bad get a factory manual.. makes it easy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom