Introduction! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everybody! I am posting to introduce myself. I've been lurking around for about a month now, decided I should go public so to speak. Anyways, I've had my LX 470 for, coincidentally, about a month as well. Before I bought the 470, I've had 3 other Toyota products, including two Tundras and most recently a 4Runner. Unfortunately the 4R had one of the rust prone frames so it got bad enough that it was time to let go. On the bright side, I found my lovely new LX! I've always wanted a Land Cruiser, but thought I would have to wait years to save up for one. However, this was worth a little splurge, so far I love it! A little bit about myself, I have been in the Navy for nearly 7 years now. My wife is a travel nurse. We recently moved from VA to NJ. And that's about it! Looking forward to learning and experiencing what the 100-Series has to offer!

8F19AEDE-5D33-4B5B-A98C-58AC413652F2.JPG

Welcome to mud! Search is your friend here. Almost everything you need to know about the 100 is probably here somewhere. I might as well say it, change those heater t's if they haven't been changed.

Nice looking LX man. One of my favorite colors for sure.

Beautiful! I'm considering another LX in this same color. You did very well with that one, great color, great year, great wheels, and great taste in offroad forums!

Welcome

I love the last of the 100series rear tail light update on the lx! Beautiful

how does a travel nurse work? No home base ? Sounds very interesting

Welcome

I love the last of the 100series rear tail light update on the lx! Beautiful

how does a travel nurse work? No home base ? Sounds very interesting
Exactly. She works for a company who hospitals advertise hot fill jobs to, they’re usually anywhere from 1 to 3 month gigs.

Welcome to the forum! Check the heater Ts. Located near the firewall near yhe brake master pump.
Thanks for your service to the country!

Your welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom