Introduction and Grumpy FJ40 Adventures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New Owner Right Here! Thanks Andrew and Jorge!
For the one last discussed? If so, I think that’s a great start and much better than the first ones tossed around. Congrats!

Congrats on the purchase. I recommend flying out and driving it back. There are few greater experiences than driving a 40 something year old Cruiser cross country.
There are good people all the Interstate 40 that will be more than gracious with their time and skills to help out if you need it. No better way of learning your new to you FJ40 than getting out and soaking up some nostalgic windshield time.
The temperatures will be great also. Roll the windows down, open the kick vents and do a Rt 66 tour.

Congrats on the purchase. I recommend flying out and driving it back. There are few greater experiences than driving a 40 something year old Cruiser cross country.
There are good people all the Interstate 40 that will be more than gracious with their time and skills to help out if you need it. No better way of learning your new to you FJ40 than getting out and soaking up some nostalgic windshield time.
The temperatures will be great also. Roll the windows down, open the kick vents and do a Rt 66 tour.
I will do this one day with something I buy. Pick it up, buy some spare fluids, change belts and hoses (if needed) and a harbor freight tool kit and hit the road.

@MotorSWATCop if you can swing that I think it would make great memories. Worst case, something happens and then you figure out towing/transport home.

It's here!
9EB9F4FB-A9D7-40D7-9D02-05F1524D8D3C_1_105_c.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom