Introduction and Grumpy FJ40 Adventures

Skreddy

SILVER Star
New Owner Right Here! Thanks Andrew and Jorge!
For the one last discussed? If so, I think that’s a great start and much better than the first ones tossed around. Congrats!

Congrats on the purchase. I recommend flying out and driving it back. There are few greater experiences than driving a 40 something year old Cruiser cross country.
There are good people all the Interstate 40 that will be more than gracious with their time and skills to help out if you need it. No better way of learning your new to you FJ40 than getting out and soaking up some nostalgic windshield time.
The temperatures will be great also. Roll the windows down, open the kick vents and do a Rt 66 tour.

Skreddy

SILVER Star
Congrats on the purchase. I recommend flying out and driving it back. There are few greater experiences than driving a 40 something year old Cruiser cross country.
There are good people all the Interstate 40 that will be more than gracious with their time and skills to help out if you need it. No better way of learning your new to you FJ40 than getting out and soaking up some nostalgic windshield time.
The temperatures will be great also. Roll the windows down, open the kick vents and do a Rt 66 tour.
I will do this one day with something I buy. Pick it up, buy some spare fluids, change belts and hoses (if needed) and a harbor freight tool kit and hit the road.

@MotorSWATCop if you can swing that I think it would make great memories. Worst case, something happens and then you figure out towing/transport home.

MotorSWATCop

SILVER Star
It's here!
9EB9F4FB-A9D7-40D7-9D02-05F1524D8D3C_1_105_c.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom