Introducing MY06 HDJ100 from Argentina (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dear Sirs, just to say hello after reading tons of info from this forum. I have just post something at the AHC thread, but just to say "Hello Everyone".
I live in Argentina, and have just get a HDJ100, in excellent condition. Planning some mods which I expect to learn here.
285 70 17 ATs
Air Filter Sensor. I am afraid that MY2006 will not work. I set a new lamp and shortcut the grey plug, and seems like there is no "window" in the cluster to see this.....
EGR removal, by replacing the duct with the 105 version.
Cat removal, by replacing the front pipe, after the turbo with the 105 version.

The "ballena" is silver grey. Would like to get a little bit more power, by getting some chiptunning, but the ones I saw lead me to cut original harnesses, which I am not interested in.

The ballena rides fine, now with renewed AHC.

Will ask here about some small leaks at the front driveshafts.

Best.

Chebas

Awesome, I am surprised that 105 parts will bolt to the hdj100. How many miles? The hdj100 is like a dream vehicle to me.

Hi, Njck22! Is also a dream from me. For us indeed. The whole family expects a lot from this ballena.

106.000km is something below 67.000 miles. The 1HD-FTV runs sweet as a nut.

It´s quite powerfull considering the age and the weight.

Best.

Sebas.

Welcome and congratulations on your new ride. Post some pics when you can

Hola Chebas, otro Argentino por aca. Originalmente de Rosario, ahora viviendo en Tennessee.

Hi Chebas, another Argentine here. I'm originally from Rosario, but live in TN now.

Hola, las fotos siguen en deuda! Hasta el fin de semana.
Hello, the photos will remain in debt until the weekend.
Hola Leandro! Debés extrañar el corte mar del plata!
Hi Leandro, you would remind about Rosario´s favourite steak.

Best!

Yes, I definitely miss the beef and charcuterie, but been here for quite some time, I got used to US cuts and I make my own capicola.
PM me if you need help with the forum or translating.

Si, definitivamente extraño la carne y los chacinados, pero hace rato que estoy aca y me acostumbre a los cortes y hago mi propia bondiola casera.
Mandame un mensaje privado si necesitas ayuda con el foro o la traduccion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom