Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sean,

Im leaving shortly after 1 on Sat....so if you want to follow me that would be fine..that way if something would happen (knock on wood) were not all alone on 95..i live in North Chuck close to 26..so i can meet up at the IHOP if you want...let me know..

Sean,

Im leaving shortly after 1 on Sat....so if you want to follow me that would be fine..that way if something would happen (knock on wood) were not all alone on 95..i live in North Chuck close to 26..so i can meet up at the IHOP if you want...let me know..
dude i'm so so stupid , all i saw was introduce yourself, i didn't realize it was for a chapter for back east, i'm out in calie, sorry for my dumbness. rookie mistake:eek:

we will still take your money if you want to beat the rush of California members of the Lowcountry Land Cruisers. :D :D :D :D You can even get our cool sticker. :D
i'm in for that , i'll send the dues , i'll be the first from california to join .:clap:

Last edited:
go to Lowcountry Land Cruisers and follow the link on main page to pay dues to Upstate Cruisers(our mother chapter) and you will be set. Will send sticker when available and let you be our west coast biotch! :D :D

UC has members in Florida and Vermont so we can have one in Cali LOL

its on like donky kong.lol

its done , i sent in my membership.:cheers:

LOL.....that is great. Unneeded but great....thanks for being a good sport.

Well I now surender my crown as the craziest member in the lowcountry. All Hail the new king of the crazies Selk78 our newiest member in the low country cruisers and a class act. Welcome Sir to the madness on the east coast to you on the west. I do so hope we get to meet this guy sometime. Doc:grinpimp::cheers:

Award

Brock as our most distant member we should send him a window banner too! Won't see many Low Country Landcruisers Banners in Ca. :D

yeah I am thinking he will get a window banner, a LC sticker, a UC sticker and a couple other things for being a hell of a good sport. Now if he really puts them on his rig and runs amok in California we shall see....LMAO But something tells me this guy would crash the events wearing our club tshirt just for s***s and grins....LOL

Hello All,
I just moved down here from CT. I have an '88 FJ62 with 225,000 miles on it. I have had it for a couple of years during which I have put in a used tranny, Replaced the exhaust with a dual inlet/single out cat and rerouted the muffler to behind the driver side rear tire. Replaced Stock size tires with 31"s. It literally just got down here today and my wife is telling me that there is some serious damage to the roof rack i.e. the rust finally gave out on ship down. Anyways, I am sure that I will be fixing it up soon. I plan on putting some sort of lift (haven't decided what yet) and I might chop the top off, if the rust damage is that bad. We got an apt on James Island, and I hope that I can find a place to work on the beast. This is the only pic I could find, hopefully i will get around to taking more and post them up. Are there any events coming up?
Cruiser.jpg

Welcome to the club. Always good to see another 62 around

I HIGHLY recommend Glenn. He has done all of the work on my 40 and I will not let anyone touch it but him. He is a very nice, honest guy. Knows his Toyotas and doesn't half ass anything.

Hi all. I'm Hunter, just joined the Lowcountry chapter (and mud for that matter.) Pretty new to the whole cruiser madness. I've always wanted one and a few weeks ago my father in law up and gave me his 77 fj40. It needs tons of work and I have no idea what I'm doing. O well, I guess i'll just have to bug the hell out of ya'll for info. Look forward to meeting you guys. CRUISE_1.jpg
CRUISE_2.jpg
CRUISE.jpg
CRUISE_1.jpg
CRUISE_2.jpg
CRUISE.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the madness.
Looks like you have a solid start there.
You'll be wheeling in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom