Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yep welcome aboard...that is two members ....Tristan is now a paid member as of today...meeting him Saturday to talk about club and give him some stickers...so welcome Tristan when you see him on here.

Sent two attached images to ProInv tonight in email with some other parameters....to see if you can hook us up.

Welcome.
Will you be joining us at our HAMOM?

thanks...yea i will..i have to work sat morning so ill be coming up later that afternoon

hey Tristan...if you go down Remount and turn LEFT on North Rhett...then go to Bankton Road (at corner with Hanahans Bar on left) my office is down about 100 yds...in Honeywell building and will see my FJ out front. Stop by if in the area today....I might leave early though as I had a full week of hours yesterday already...LOL I live in west ashley if over in that area...

Another interested LC owner interested in meeting up with fellow enthusiasts. My name is Glenn McAdory and live on James Island, I am the owner of Lex-Tech Automotive an exclusively Lexus and Toyota repair shop. I was a Toyota Tech from 1985 to 1991 and a Lexus Tech from 1992 to late 2006 at Gene Reed Toyota and Lexus of Charleston. I currently own a white locked stock fzj80 and a 76 fj40 with a 3b diesel (my first 40 and have always wanted one just didn't have the time or place to work on/store one) Now with my own shop i have the time and place to have a hobby. I am 41 with a 21 and a 16 year old daughter, which the youngest who loves to wheel has a 96 4-runner, who has gotten me back into the cruisers. While working at the dealership i was so burnt out that i didn't have the want or desire to work on cars after hours, but now that the stress is somewhat gone i find myself wanting to get back into a car/ truck hobby. Would love to wheel the 80 but the 40 sleeps in the garage and isn't driven in the rain much less wheelin. Would like to share my technical knowledge and Toyota experience with other LC enthusiasts and meet other LC misfits such as myself
Glenn McAdory
DSCF0594.jpg

Last edited:
40 Love

Gotta Love a 40 teeeeeeeeee!! Welcome to the madness your background will be appreciated. :bounce:

welcome and we would love to have you....... I am going to meet up with one of the new guys (Tristan) sometime tomorrow to talk and such a bit. You are welcome to join us...

My brother has a shop on signal point road.....if you are near there I will swing by one day and introduce myself when I go visit him for lunch one day.

Welcome. It'll be nice having another mechanic on board.
I turned wrenches for about 12 years in the 80's.
I was the same way when I quit. I even took mine in for oil changes.
Hope to meet you soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome and look forward to meeting all of you.
Yes i,m very close to signal point road, i'm on the east side of Hot wheels skateing center.
I'm in the shop today until 12:00 but after that i'm free, feel free to call me and let me know where ya'll are meeting, 843 225 5191
Thanks
Glenn McAdory

Another interested LC owner interested in meeting up with fellow enthusiasts. My name is Glenn McAdory and live on James Island, I am the owner of Lex-Tech Automotive an exclusively Lexus and Toyota repair shop. I was a Toyota Tech from 1985 to 1991 and a Lexus Tech from 1992 to late 2006 at Gene Reed Toyota and Lexus of Charleston. I currently own a white locked stock fzj80 and a 76 fj40 with a 3b diesel (my first 40 and have always wanted one just didn't have the time or place to work on/store one) Now with my own shop i have the time and place to have a hobby. I am 41 with a 21 and a 16 year old daughter, which the youngest who loves to wheel has a 96 4-runner, who has gotten me back into the cruisers. While working at the dealership i was so burnt out that i didn't have the want or desire to work on cars after hours, but now that the stress is somewhat gone i find myself wanting to get back into a car/ truck hobby. Would love to wheel the 80 but the 40 sleeps in the garage and isn't driven in the rain much less wheelin. Would like to share my technical knowledge and Toyota experience with other LC enthusiasts and meet other LC misfits such as myself
Glenn McAdory

Glad to have another 40 around! Looks really solid.....

Hi there Ive just recently purchased an 88 62 from a fellow mudder on the west coast and have become a full blown cruiser addict. Looking to join a support group to help me through this. I live on James Island and run a local fishing boat for a living
cruiser pics 039.jpg
cruiser pics 037.jpg
cruiser pics 036.jpg

nice 62......my brother has a shop on signal point road (Blue Moon Graphics) in the old Renken Boat Factory place in back...been there over 10 years. If you want to go up to Sumter with your rig and meet everyone you can follow me on Saturday morning....

Hey, Doc, I think I just found us a door....LOL

Welcome to the club.
Looks like my/Docs 89 '62

Hey, Doc, I think I just found us a door....LOL

Welcome to the club.
Looks like my/Docs 89 '62

Dbenke you are not going to swipe that pretty door off his rig at this hammon. Just kidding I think even the paint would match.

Hope you do come on up and have a burger and whatever you want to wash it down with, get a little grease under your nails and find out about a few of your fellow LC adicts in the area. And I can find out abbout fishing with you love to go when I can so come on up.

Alright trying to free up this saturday:hmm:
Brock, are you leaving from bluemoon on sat. morning?
If so, I would like to follow

I am leaving from Beesferry Road to 526....can meet you anywhere along Hwy17 that you want. Can meet you in parking lot next to IHOP on Hwy17 if you want and then head on from there.

I just need the LatLongs for my GPS since my memory of Wedgefield is blurry even though I lived in Sumter for 5 years. :D

I am leaving from Beesferry Road to 526....can meet you anywhere along Hwy17 that you want. Can meet you in parking lot next to IHOP on Hwy17 if you want and then head on from there.

I just need the LatLongs for my GPS since my memory of Wedgefield is blurry even though I lived in Sumter for 5 years. :D

hi i'm sean i'm new to mud:bounce2:, i have a 1974 fj40, bought it 5/30/99, it has the f motor, 2'' lift and some other stuff done to it,it was my dd for 6 years and then been sitting as of the last 4 years:doh:, now its time to get her back on the road:clap:, i'm looking forword to getting some great ideas and help from the people on hear.
thanks
063 - Copy.jpg

Welcome Sean

Is it running if so bring it on over to the hammon on the 14th at my place in Sumter bunch of us going to be there, lots of ideas and hands to work, food and beverage on me, so join up and come on down. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom