Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings;
Just wanted to say hello introduce myself and let everyone know what a really great site/source of info I think this place is. I sure wish I had known about it before I bought my FJ40 (Jul 05, a 1978).
Immediately after which I had tons of questions, most of which were answered by looking in, and scanning old posts.
My cruiser started out in Ecador which I thought was going to be great as it was rust free, and in what I would call really good shape as 30 year old vehicles go.
After the fact I learned that it seems only North Americans are willing to pay extra for lock out hubs, power steering, and who knows what else. If any of you have any info on what other differences I'm apt to find I would sure appreciate a heads up on it.
I won't get to drive or play with the cruiser for a few more months as I am presently finishing up my tour of duty in Iraq (Black Hawk driver, I'm sure you have flown into the lovely FOB Speicher a time or 2).
Anyway, thanks again for the insight, I look forward to learning from you all.

Let me be the first to say welcome and thanks for everything you are doing in Iraq.

Welcome and thanks for your service!

Fly safe and God Bless....................,
Your Cruiser will allway's be there for you..................,

Come back safe so you wheel with them! (not me, unless you're living in Hawaii. :D

When you get back state side be sure to hook up with one of your local groups and do some trail riding. If you havent already figured it out the Cruiser Comunity is a great group of people so if you have any questions feel free to ask away ( that's after you searched of corse).

Come back safe and THANKS from us all.

YZF571 said:
I won't get to drive or play with the cruiser for a few more months as I am presently finishing up my tour of duty in Iraq (Black Hawk driver, I'm sure you have flown into the lovely FOB Speicher a time or 2).
Anyway, thanks again for the insight, I look forward to learning from you all.

I probably did but they change the names everytime a different division moves in, so I'm not sure which one it was. Where you stationed stateside? You 3rd ID in Georgia or something? 4th ID should be comin in soon to relieve ya. If ya are 3rd ID, thanks for comin and relieving us, it's been nice. We'll (1st CAV) be relieving 4th ID in a year again. Fawkin rotating door :rolleyes: .

I second that, hat's off to you and keep up the good work. Look forward to seein ya soon.

Nice to have you along and thanks for your service, Get back soon, your cruiser will thank you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom