Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I’ve been browsing the forums for long enough. I figured it was time to make an account and be a contributing member. To be honest, I don’t think I’ve joined a forum since MySpace was still a thing lol.

I’m Cliff, I’m an import gear head (19 vehicles and counting) and recently joined the 80 series club. I’ve owned two Fj Cruiser’s including a 2007 TRD SE that (as usual) I regret selling, and a mint 2004 Tacoma TRD-Off road that I’m currently selling.

I’ve been obsessed with LC’s for a few years now and finally bit the bullet on one and I couldn’t be happier. So, cheers to being part of the club. It was purchased in June, completely stock, other than 2.5in coils, and SSR 16in 2-piece wheels. Since owning it I’ve installed four new kicker door speakers, replaced the factory sub with a 6in kicker unit and amp, and installed a pioneer touchscreen with apple car play and backup camera. Since it is my daily driver I wanted some modern comforts. I’ve also added an OME steering damper (because it’s a cheap upgrade). Up next is rebuilding the axel seals which I’m not looking forward to since I’ve never worked on a solid front axel. And I’d love to get a roof rack. OME shocks will probably get thrown on soon as well, but the factory ones are still solid and I haven’t got to do much wheeling yet.

1994 JDM Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited
113k miles

8B0B6B22-E379-4A44-BABA-B42F7AF06A49.jpeg

32A23B4A-CEC8-4448-A3D7-71B4BDEDD9A9.jpeg

Welcome!

Clean! :D

Low miles, very nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom