Intro Thread for a project BJ42, based in Ontario Canada. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome… you’ve got way more to start with than I did. 29 years later I’ve still got it and it’s a very reliable rig.

Unfortunately it hasn’t been driven much since before the COVID shutdown… there’s a poor connection at the fuse panel which needs to be cleaned up. It’ll run if I fiddle with it a bit, but that’s not good enough to be back on the road. Right now, I’m starting a P/S conversion… it is long overdue.

resist the urge to keep taking parts off, ..... ie - the hood?
Oopsie,
20210620_185726.jpg

My method is I attack one assembly at a time keep all the bolts in little sandwich bags, write the assembly on the bag and put into a milk crate. I also label as much of the wiring harness as I can before I disconnect connectors

If all else fails he can always call me lol. Love the energy and passion you have shown and always here for you and looking at wheeling dual diesels through the north.

If all else fails he can always call me lol. Love the energy and passion you have shown and always here for you and looking at wheeling dual diesels through the north.
Hell yeah, I'm loving the diesel so far, getting it running within a day is a real heart warmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom