Intro thread - Bryan from PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.henandchicvintage.com
I just registered today and posting an intro thread. My wife and I came to this forum after our interest in FJ60 series land cruisers. We currently own sports cars and want to dip into the SUV territory. Would love some extra space. My wife daily drives a 2016 Mazda MX-5 (with a car seat :) ) and I daily a 2012 Mazdaspeed3. We have been lurking through the forum and classifieds for a few months now and figured we would finally sign up. This forum seems like it's quite active and a great place to be a part of.

We just bought a 80 Series. A 1997 LX 450. It's black with 244,000 miles. No rust, a couple of known issues but nothing serious. Have been driving it for a couple of weeks and so far very happy. Already fixed a couple of things. It only came with 1 key and fob so bought some of those. I replaced the charcoal canister due to pressure from the gas cap. I followed the thread on here about that. I also reprogrammed the security system to add the chirp back in. Pretty pumped to see where the purchase takes us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom