Intro Thread 1992 Fj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1992 Fj80 190K, snorkel (functional Aka breathers), 2” lift, sequoia 17” wheels wrapped in TA KO285s.
I’ve been a long time lurker learning and applying my new found knowledge from here to my rig. I’ve had it about 6 months now. I had an outfitted Jeep TJ and went to a 2nd gen Cummins and I Soon longed for the off road capability of the Jeep. A family member acquired a 96 locked fzj80 identical to mine and after learning from him and the forum I decided it was perfect for my family of five and my off road needs. I’ve never been so pleased with a vehicle before. I have many plans for it, but I will be wheeling first to really set my mind on which ones I truly need. I’m looking forward to being a non lurker and learning more everyday from you fine people.

9B6D3E99-33B6-4A40-8911-CAF6B1B0AC1A.jpeg

I’m a little confused by your post but none the less, awesome looking 80. Welcome to the addiction. There is so much that can be done to suit your needs. Enjoy the journey.

I’m a little confused by your post but none the less, awesome looking 80. Welcome to the addiction. There is so much that can be done to suit your needs. Enjoy the journey.
Confused? If I didn’t do it right just let me know I’m definitely a noob at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom