Intro of new member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.norwescan.com
Heya all, been popping in to this forum from Google searches so it’s high time I joined. Here is my working Land Cruiser 1983 BJ60 3B-TiC 3.4L Turbocharged (K26) Intercooled all designed and built by myself. Rig has been run on a Dyno and performs more like it should be, a modern power plant. Boosts to 15psi, and EGT is a very comfortable 300 to 600 (rolling hills) at 110 km/h on 5th gear pushing 31x10.5

Interestingly, the throttle lock works like a load sensitive cruise control and keeps the speed constant on rolling hills.
008CE3D1-7B8C-4044-B9DE-1EAB972905B7.jpeg

That’s an awesome rig!
:flipoff2:
Welcome!

cool, another dude out of the great white north. welcome aboard this ship of fools we call mud. :flipoff2: that's your official welcome.
have you got any underhood pics posted up?

cool, another dude out of the great white north. welcome aboard this ship of fools we call mud. :flipoff2: that's your official welcome.
sorry I posted the reply earlier. Yes pictures coming.

Last edited:
I built this rig in 2009 and I am doing a huge resto over the next few months (Once we are clear of any chance of snow). Will post pictures as the current condition has loads of patina being a snow plough truck. The rust is prohibitive and I have a mint FJ60 that is being prepped to take over.
well, lets see pictures of both of them then :hillbilly:

I built this rig in 2009, with OME SUA lifted 3”, and did the Turbo Intercooler job then. Lots of body rust now as it has had a hard life as a snow plough and will be doing an extensive resto with a rust free FJ60 with All FJ60 items removed (ie front wing vent deleted and back to G). Will post picture when the project is underway.

Won’t be taking this down till we are sure there is no chance of snow.

I built this rig in 2009, with OME SUA lifted 3”, and did the Turbo Intercooler job then. Lots of body rust now as it has had a hard life as a snow plough and will be doing an extensive resto with a rust free FJ60 with All FJ60 items removed (ie front wing vent deleted and back to G). Will post picture when the project is underway.

Won’t be taking this down till we are sure there is no chance of snow.
meaning you don't feel like shoveling? :rofl:

Went for a nice drive today. Patina from 11 years of use.

DDEDF1D0-173C-4E3C-8D20-BCA6F22BF8B8.jpeg

8BE74793-6F56-420E-8663-999C4BE7FC19.jpeg

DFD82535-13E5-4ABB-A5F8-AB1F31193015.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom