Intro/Neglected 82 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted on the registry forum a while back and been lurking a while but just wanted to say Hi and thanks for this community and wealth of knowledge it holds. This is my first Cruiser, so I'll have lots of questions, many of which have probably been answered many times already. I'll try to search them out first. This thing was a rat's nest (literally) and sat in a neighbor's field for the last 16 years so I'll be needing quite a few parts and advice on who/where to source. I'll start a build thread once I start pulling the engine. Planning on rebuilding the 2F if it isn't too bad. If anyone can point me to some good 2F rebuild threads, that would be awesome.
-Bradley
20180913_185350.jpg
20180913_185519.jpg

Thanks, guys. It has good bones with the usual rear quarter rust. The engine is seized and I'm not sure if just from sitting or if it was damaged. Been soaking the cylinders with Marvel Mystery Oil. I'll find out soon enough. Speedo shows 279,639.

Looks like a great find!
Mine was a similar story and similar color!
Down to the pinestripe.
Welcome and congrats to you on your new project!
Looking forward to following your build thread!

Good find and good luck on the build

For something that was supposedly sitting in a field for 16yrs the body looks to be in awesome shape (was anticipating lots of rust). Good on you for saving another one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom