Intro from Australia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Folks.
Quick introduction to say hello.
I live in sunny Lake Macquarie NSW, Australia.
Last year wife and i bought a 2000 model 105 Cruiser.
Its a 1HZ Auto with after market turbo. It was as stock as a rock with 2oyear old suspension and rotten carpets (Another Windscreen leak story).

So after i brought it home the improvement bugs started.
Care of Facebook Market place. 16" alloys. Overhead Console,Alloy Roof Basket, Steel Bar, New Kings heavy duty springs, New Nitro max shocks on all corners.

Ive since added a huge front mounted Intercooler with all new silicone bends and pipes.
Rust was cut out above the top screen and new screen fitted. New carpet throughout,
Holden VE Commodore leather front seats on Hurracan Adapters.

Next big task is Front axle overhaul. New Rotors front and back.
EGT gauge and boost gauge in pillar pod.

Works in progress. Below is picture the day we bought it and next picture is now.
Ill upload pics as i can.

Cheers Glenn

48380507_10155766316792155_1945264505961316352_n.jpg

IMG_6495.JPG

Cue an onslaught of my fellow Americans saying “OMG I WISH WE COULD GET THE 105 HERE”

:p

Hi Folks.
Its a 1HZ Auto with after market turbo. It was as stock as a rock with 2oyear old suspension and rotten carpets (Another Windscreen leak story).

Care of Facebook Market place. 16" alloys. Overhead Console,Alloy Roof Basket, Steel Bar, New Kings heavy duty springs, New Nitro max shocks on all corners.

Ive since added a huge front mounted Intercooler with all new silicone bends and pipes.
Rust was cut out above the top screen and new screen fitted. New carpet throughout,

Works in progress. Below is picture the day we bought it and next picture is now.

Cheers Glenn

View attachment 2496743

View attachment 2496744

Greeting from the West.

Hi Folks.

Cheers Glenn

View attachment 2496743

View attachment 2496744

Greetings from Queensland. Go well!!
It is tempting but probably not the place to get into a discussion on State of Origin football ....

Sweet rig, so exciting to watch people have fun building up their rigs! Do you have any particular trips or destinations you are planning the build for? Now as atnola94 said us Americans are extremely jealous of all the goodies you get over there!! now which one of you fellow fellow Australian Mudder brothers is willing to put an engine and transmission on a pallet for me so i can have it shipped to me 😉?? Any takers? but seriously though.. i am looking for someone in eastern Australia willing to do this for a fee of course! cheers! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Congrats on the truck, like the mods you've done so far !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom