For Sale INTI Roof Rack for 80series - TN - $1000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hey guys, I'm selling my INTI rack. I bought it awhile back used from a member in Alabama. It was in "used properly" condition, so I went ahead and tore it apart and had all of the steel parts (tubework and 6 gutter mounts) stripped and powdercoated black (I was a bit surprised that it wasn't powdercoated originally, but it is now). Anyway, it is all back together and Mall-crawling around Knoxville on top of my LC. I am going to go a different way, and never use this thing like I should - so $1000obo. Yep, that sounds a lot like $950 will get it if you drive to me. According to the threads I have seen, INTI isn't going to have many (any?) of these available until Jan 2013 or later.

29o31pz.jpg

Walk around video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRkRakOj3_Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
Great deal!!!

Man! Now I want to buy it back. I knew as soon as it went I would find a 101 uses for it.
Hope you don't miss it..
GLWS

Man! Now I want to buy it back. I knew as soon as it went I would find a 101 uses for it.
Hope you don't miss it..
GLWS

Hey! You are welcome to buy it back. However, for $950 I can't drive to Bham again... meet in Chattanooga? :D It is actually going to be replaced by something much more useful. :cheers:

PM replied!

You not in the market for a plasma cutter are you?

I saw your thread last night... and was tempted, unfortunately i don't need one. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom