SOLD (Inti) front & rear bumper, fender guards,rock sliders fjz80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all I have a complete full armor package for the fjz80 like title says front & rear double 35" tires bumper swing out.( I ordered it that way), side fender guards and rock sliders. I ordered this from (INTI) shipped from Venezuela. Super p.i.t.a. but now I don't have the 80 to put this set up on. Haven't found a good candidate. This things are brand new still on the bubble wrap. Powder coated black like on the picture. Note that that's not exactly the rear bumper I have. Mine has the extra tires rack instead of the Jerry can set up. Pictured on that rig. I'm asking $2,500.00 shipping would be crazy expensive because of the size and weight of this items. Preferred cash & carry transaction. I'm located on the northeast zip code 07604.

Screenshot_20201021-200900~3.png

Screenshot_20201021-200833~2.png

Screenshot_20201021-200810~2.png

PXL_20201104_174539746.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in front bumper. I'm in Northeast PA

Hello all.. this front, side, and back armor for the fj80 is still in the shipping crates with all the bubble wraps. I been ask for shipping quotes but honestly this bumpers are heavy. And for one person it's a back breaker. I would prefer not to ship and to keep everything together. Since the front bumper has the attachment for the fender guards and the rock sliders have the attachment to complete the armor it all works together. If I find a 80 series before it sell I'm going to keep this setup.

hello, intrested in your rear bumper. i can pick up
I’m interested in front and side sliders. I live in Landgrove VT so maybe we can split it. I get down to NJ every few weeks although lately with COVID I cannot. Possibly I can do down in a few weeks and bring it all back and we can meet. Ron (631/926-4225 - text me)

Interested in the whole setup located in Central PA 17603 zip could pickup, could trade a DANIEL defense DDM4V7 custom also if that interests you at all?

Hello everyone everything is still available I don’t know how to delete the old read messages from my PM.
I have been extremely busy and to top it offI switched from Android to iPhone so it’s a learning experience. I would like to sell the entire package you can figure out what you want and don’t need this set up was custom made as a complete package with flares.

That why I haven’t been able to pm anyone or receive any PM.
I apologize for the lateresponse I haven’t been receiving the notifications either

I am interested in the whole thing, and will pick up if still available.

I saw a pic of LX450 wheels. Are they available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom