Interior transformation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have you ever owned a vehicle with an all black interior, especial an SUV with less than modern AC?

I do not want to turn you off of black, but I think a medium grey would be better. My F150 crew cab is all black inside, and it get hotter then hell on a sunny day. It takes twice as long to cool down than my wife's medium grey Yukon.
I had an LR3 with dual zone ac in all black as well. I should have learned from that one.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm not a fan of black....in hot climates its very hot...and when you drop something on the floor you may never find it again

As promised here are some better pictures of my front and back door panels:

IMG_2395-XL.jpg

IMG_2397-XL.jpg

Oddly enough someone had new panels made up but left the old faded brown carpet on the bottom. Also I need to replace some of the female plastic clips in the door that the panel snaps into.

Have you ever owned a vehicle with an all black interior, especial an SUV with less than modern AC?

I do not want to turn you off of black, but I think a medium grey would be better. My F150 crew cab is all black inside, and it get hotter then hell on a sunny day. It takes twice as long to cool down than my wife's medium grey Yukon.
I had an LR3 with dual zone ac in all black as well. I should have learned from that one.

Just my 2 cents.

I live in the bay area California. It's maybe 90 for a week here. Not to worried about the black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom