Interior roll cage -Proffitts Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is a wicked cage, I would think one in the 60 would be great, specially if you added a cargo barrier integrated into it. :D Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder how long it would take me to save the $$? Proffitts is driving distance away from me.

FJBen said:
You NEED a 55...lol my kids may be a little unhappy if you took "Pig" although...my wife might be ok with it... :doh:

And my wife wants an 80 - so you are a step ahead of me!

Those cargo barrier tabs on the rear hoolp are 'the sweetness'- good foresight on those!

That is sweet!!

That is a sick cage. More pics and details please!

freightdog said:
And my wife wants an 80 - so you are a step ahead of me!

Get the wife an 80...and then you will have a better chance for the 55!...She gets a newer rig...you get older...fair trade LOL

VTCruiser said:
i've been waiting on a 60 interior cage! details PLEASE!

Dunno if Durango60 is aware of this thread yet. His 60 was the Guinea Pig on this one. Proffitts did the attachments as bolt up captures in order to make it fully removable and also shipable.

The tabs in back were innovative but I think the forethought was Durango60's two kids car seat restraint belts-not a cargo carrier, etc. But use your imagination. Very nicely done-no rattles and hugs the front dash lines well. Only thing is that the forward cross bar is scarily close to your head if you're 6'1" or above. Other than that...pretty nice.

that is super nice looking. But I am still a fan of the removable exo-cage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom