For Sale Interior Parts, mostly brown, some grey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCal Paypal Ok

1. BROWN DASH TOP WITHOUT ANY CRACKS - You must pull it yourself. $150
BROWN DASH TOP with a couple very small cracks, out of car now $75

2.BROWN SEATS: Cloth Middle and Back Row in Xlnt condition. (Too large and heavy to ship),
Leather Middle and Back Row in Good Condition

3. SEAT BELTS: Driver Door Shredded, other belts for row 2 and 3 perfect $20 each

4. STEERING WHEEL: Xlnt, no cracks $85 (non airbag) black.

5. PLASTIC MOLDINGS - Brown and Grey - Contact me for price.

STEERING WHEELS - One from a 92, One from a 94. NON Airbag. Good unbroken, but both have cosmetic wear on the rims that would cover easily with a leather wrap. Good centers. $70 each.

DOOR HANDLE PLASTIC SCOOPS - the little plastic guard that goes around the door pull - NONE.

HEADLINERS: $60 - YOU REMOVE. One from a sunroof model, one from a non sunroof model.

DASH BOARD PARTS - , Instrument Clusters: 91-92 : $75 includes speedo
93 - 94 : $75 includes speedo

CARPET: - BROWN - Very Good condition - all 3 rows. $175 + shipping for all. Rear Cargo $60 + shipping.

Ash Trays, handles, etc. - $10 - $40

SHIPPING:
NO SHIPPING ON LARGE PARTS LIKE SEATS - the shipping is much more than the parts. Look at Mudship for possible parts trains.

Other parts can be shipped I am in zip code 91780. To estimate shipping, weigh and measure your part, and go to USPS.com to calculate a price.

SoCal Paypal Ok

1. BROWN DASH TOP WITHOUT ANY CRACKS - You must pull it yourself. $150
BROWN DASH TOP with a couple very small cracks, out of car now $75

2.BROWN SEATS: Cloth Middle and Back Row in Xlnt condition. (Too large and heavy to ship),
Leather Middle and Back Row in Good Condition

3. SEAT BELTS: Driver Door Shredded, other belts for row 2 and 3 perfect $20 each

4. STEERING WHEEL: Xlnt, no cracks $85 (non airbag) black.

5. PLASTIC MOLDINGS - Brown and Grey - Contact me for price.

STEERING WHEELS - One from a 92, One from a 94. NON Airbag. Good unbroken, but both have cosmetic wear on the rims that would cover easily with a leather wrap. Good centers. $70 each.

DOOR HANDLE PLASTIC SCOOPS - the little plastic guard that goes around the door pull - NONE.

HEADLINERS: $60 - YOU REMOVE. One from a sunroof model, one from a non sunroof model.

DASH BOARD PARTS - , Instrument Clusters: 91-92 : $75 includes speedo
93 - 94 : $75 includes speedo

CARPET: - BROWN - Very Good condition - all 3 rows. $175 + shipping for all. Rear Cargo $60 + shipping.

Ash Trays, handles, etc. - $10 - $40

SHIPPING:
NO SHIPPING ON LARGE PARTS LIKE SEATS - the shipping is much more than the parts. Look at Mudship for possible parts trains.

Other parts can be shipped I am in zip code 91780. To estimate shipping, weigh and measure your part, and go to USPS.com to calculate a price.

No cruise handle on steering wheel itself. Check private message.

No, I don't have any.

Just FJ80 parts

Do you have this part ? From the front passenger seat , bolt cover

image.jpeg

I sure do. The part is $10, and shipping around $10. I can see if I can send it regular parcel for less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom