interior paint/trim color? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jvincig01

SILVER Star
Threads
i have a 67 fj40 and i am looking to restore the inside. does anyone know the color code for the grey accents?

thanks guys. i love this site but i feel like im stepping back into 1996 when i log in. i should have looked in the FAQ's

The pewter is correct for the newer models, but I also have a '67 40 and the gray accent stuff doesn't have metal flake in it. Anyone know of an available paint that is correct for the old stuff?

The pewter is correct for the newer models, but I also have a '67 40 and the gray accent stuff doesn't have metal flake in it. Anyone know of an available paint that is correct for the old stuff?
yeah, exactly, i found the paint code but i am looking for a close match that i can find in a can. let me know if you find anything

yeah, exactly, i found the paint code but i am looking for a close match that i can find in a can. let me know if you find anything

I have not tried the research for this color yet, but have you taken the code to NAPA, or a local paint shop? If they can use the code, or if someone has a very clean original older glove box door that they can scan, they can make up rattle cans for you. Might be a little steep at $20 per can, but at least you will have an exact match!

I'll see if I can stop by my local paint shop to check it out...I know that NAPA was able to mix a can of Capri Blue for me...and it was an exact match! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom