Interior dilemma, looking for measurements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2KCruiser

Everything 2KRacing, practically live here
Threads
Website
www.2kracing.com
I got somewhat of a frankenstein build on an 80 chassis. It's got a 40 series windshield that's been stretched. Currently trying to figure out the interior and was wondering what my options are for dashes. The easy route is to stick with an 80 series complete dash however I don't feel it matches the character of the entire build. I would like to know what are the measurements for the 40s and 55s. Not sure if there are differences in the years or models. I have a 60 series as well that I measured out and to my suprise it was actually 2" wider than the 80 from pillar to pillar.
Here are some pics since it's hard to explain this build.

20221111_090336.jpg

20221025_173552.jpg

20221025_132910.jpg

20221025_173806.jpg

Anyone have a measuring tape and a minute to please measure from left pillar to right pillar dash width?

Anyone have a measuring tape and a minute to please measure from left pillar to right pillar dash width?
Where exactly are you wanting measured to/from? 40series doesn't have a pillars. I don't have a 55 so am of no help with measurements there.

Where exactly are you wanting measured to/from? 40series doesn't have a pillars. I don't have a 55 so am of no help with measurements there.
Sorry, not very familiar with the 40. I just need the dimensions of the dash, left to right, height and depth if possible. Thanks in advance

Sorry, not very familiar with the 40. I just need the dimensions of the dash, left to right, height and depth if possible. Thanks in advance
Ok, it's a bit late (and snowing) for me to do it now But I'll get some pics/measurements from my 40 series for you tomorrow

Glad to help. Now how about some more pics of this thing?
Build thread here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom