Interior Cleanup - 2006 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great write up and pictures. Getting ready to do the same process here and put in new carpet (same color). Did you look at another options other than OEM? If so, which ones? Also, did you find OEM carpet anywhere for less than $940. Thanks!

No only OEM. It has the correct fit and absolutely no hassle in installing.

Left you a PM with the part #. Take a look. I paid about $550 + shipping. Ships from Russian warehouse hence much cheaper.

Left you a PM with the part #. Take a look. I paid about $550 + shipping. Ships from Russian warehouse hence much cheaper.
96AA7B79-30ED-492F-A5E9-5F1B5F7CD6E1.jpeg

C2B7282B-A8C1-495B-B796-954A8B489033.jpeg

FE25487B-9557-4D96-8827-D65A92A9A3B0.jpeg

Can you PM me details please? Does the carpet cover entire vehicle? Does it include backing as well?

Can you PM me details please? Does the carpet cover entire vehicle? Does it include backing as well?
The part number for carpet covers front and middle. Rear 3rd row seating carpet is a separate piece. It does come with the sound deadner and all OEM sidings including all Velcro’s as well. Fits perfect.

The part number for carpet covers front and middle. Rear 3rd row seating carpet is a separate piece. It does come with the sound deadner and all OEM sidings including all Velcro’s as well. Fits perfect.
Great write up, i'll do that project one day 4 sure.

Not hard at all. Remove the two shifter heads by turning counter-clockwise. Get the car in D or R (bring taller shifter back a bit). Open the ash tray and pull the ash tray up with the lid, while doing so hold the area where the ash tray connects to the console and gently pull up from there (middle I mean), it should pop up. There are no screws holding this down just 4 clips which will come OUT.

I have my old console and cup holder if you are interested, its in very decent shape, lid has few marks on the top but I disassembled and cleaned it and tested for operation etc. Suggest to use a good used one than 3D stuff.
@MHLC2006 is it still up for sale? mine is covered in hideous peeling wood trim

Anyone got the details of the new oem carpet? Would love a recommendation

dM6JAuv.gif

Anyone got the details of the new oem carpet? Would love a recommendation

I have bought lot of stuff from megazip.net. They are mostly always 10% off deals. The front carpet i bought came out of their Russian warehouse luckily and I got a good deal and 10% additional off - i think around $650 shipped total. They dont have a stone in stock any more but might have ivory but try them. I have found some parts better from there but they do ship from overseas and their customer service is great. They reply very well. In US the carpet will cost 1000+ including tax and all. I would have bought that BTW anyway if not found one at megazip.

@MHLC2006 that is badass, where on their site is it? i cant track it down

You would also need 09115 and extension #2 and 3. Rest fits in the box from 100 series.

1492A174-2638-4AAD-A184-CBCA304D0067.jpeg
14142A10-8DA9-4FEF-AA4B-6650B1D08C29.jpeg

Final stretch, cleaned up 3rd row. Waiting for dynamat. Also ended up putting a new socket with cap for the 12v outlet. Gray one was hard to find to match the trim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom