Interesting Tire Rub: LX570 on 275/60/20 KO2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did they say they found anything wrong with your alignment it would cause the rubbing?

They didn't say specifically if something was wrong or really off. I asked if anything was bent, or broken, etc. and they indicated they didn't see any evidence of that. I might call them and see if there is a print out from the alignment they could send. I probably should have done it sooner. I have not an alignment done since I had the KO2s put on. The only charged me $179 pretty reasonable I think

I drove the it all day today and it felt great and no noise...so what ever was really going on seems to be fixed.

On the bumper color difference- I rubbed the paint off the bumper of my white LX the other day. Was so pissed that I drove straight to the body shop for an estimate. While standing there staring at it, the shop owner and I got in to a conversation about the color difference between the body and the bumper due to one being plastic vs metal.

As an aside, $1500 to respray the bumper cover...View attachment 2427238View attachment 2427239

Ouch - that sucks. Did you decide to go through with it?

Show me one for the 13-15 LX that doesn’t look like dog s***.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... But I think Dissent or CBI look good on the LX..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom