Interesting tire repair product (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interesting. Sounds like great stuff for off-road only tires. I'd use on an ATV or UTV. But, not sure I'd trust for multi-use tires that must also safely handle highway speeds. Even a rare chance of a repaired spot being blown out at high speed (60 or 70 mph plus) could be nasty.

I can't find the product on their site. Video was from 2018, so maybe they've had a change of heart about selling it.

I can't find the product on their site. Video was from 2018, so maybe they've had a change of heart about selling it.
The first link I posted was a purchase link. Busted knuckle doesn’t keep stuff on their site if it does not sell a certain volume.

Interesting. Sounds like great stuff for off-road only tires. I'd use on an ATV or UTV. But, not sure I'd trust for multi-use tires that must also safely handle highway speeds. Even a rare chance of a repaired spot being blown out at high speed (60 or 70 mph plus) could be nasty.

Based on the way they run those rigs I would not hesitate to run it on the highway as long as I was running balance beads in the tires. With standard balance weights it could get sketchy at highway speeds. Have to rebalance the tire as soon as you found a shop.

Based on the way they run those rigs I would not hesitate to run it on the highway as long as I was running balance beads in the tires. With standard balance weights it could get sketchy at highway speeds. Have to rebalance the tire as soon as you found a shop.
As it takes 24 hours to cure, this isn't a trail repair sort of thing anyway.

As it takes 24 hours to cure, this isn't a trail repair sort of thing anyway.

Depends where you are 24hr would be nothing to get you home.

1593099396022.png

Depends where you are 24hr would be nothing to get you home.
That looks more like an expedition than a trail run. :hillbilly: But yes, for an emergency, the product could be a lifesaver while not taking up much room. Not to mention saving the cost of a new tire in more normal circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom