interesting 60/62 classified (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I came across this and thought someone might be able to take advantage of what appears to be a FREE setup???

Good luck and let me know if it's real.
Mike R.

www.craigslist.org > east bay > free stuff > Toyota Land Cruiser locking rear axle
last modified: Thu, 8 Jan 21:56
please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]

email this posting to a friend

Toyota Land Cruiser locking rear axle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-22099188@craigslist.org
Date: 2004-01-08, 9:52PM

Locking rear axle for a Toyota Land Cruiser station wagon (FJ 62), 1988-1990, 4:11 ratio. From Specter Off Road, never installed, has been kept out of weather. It requires some work to install it. It weighs over 300 pounds, probably three people to move it. I have a pallet that you can fasten it to. You must transport it.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

yeah even if it's not a cable locker(which would mean a full floater as well) yeah can't beat a free rear end, seeing how the 3rd will bolt right into a 40 or 60. If it is a cable locker(and it prolly is) some is gonna score!

John H

According to the guy who offered it, it GONE!

Too bad. I might have found some use for it. If a dealer got it, they'll make a few bucks without much work.

Mike S

That's too bad, but I thought it sounded too good to be true. :mad:

I checked with him too!! He must be kicking himself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom