interesting 60/62 classified

• Thread starter clownmidget
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
clownmidget

clownmidget

I came across this and thought someone might be able to take advantage of what appears to be a FREE setup???

Good luck and let me know if it's real.
Mike R.

www.craigslist.org > east bay > free stuff > Toyota Land Cruiser locking rear axle
last modified: Thu, 8 Jan 21:56
please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]

email this posting to a friend

Toyota Land Cruiser locking rear axle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-22099188@craigslist.org
Date: 2004-01-08, 9:52PM

Locking rear axle for a Toyota Land Cruiser station wagon (FJ 62), 1988-1990, 4:11 ratio. From Specter Off Road, never installed, has been kept out of weather. It requires some work to install it. It weighs over 300 pounds, probably three people to move it. I have a pallet that you can fasten it to. You must transport it.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Landpimp

Landpimp

yeah even if it's not a cable locker(which would mean a full floater as well) yeah can't beat a free rear end, seeing how the 3rd will bolt right into a 40 or 60. If it is a cable locker(and it prolly is) some is gonna score!

John H

Mike S

Mike S

Website
www.autohomeus.com
According to the guy who offered it, it GONE!

Too bad. I might have found some use for it. If a dealer got it, they'll make a few bucks without much work.

Mike S