Interest in BH3D printing LAND CRUISER aluminum badge?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,
I’m posting this to see if there is any interest in having a LAND CRUISER aluminum badge made by Brad @ BH3D Printing similar to the TOYOTA badge he already makes TOYOTA Aluminum Universal Badge – BH3D Printing.

I reached out to Brad to see if this is doable and he can make badges up to 14 inches long. It just so happens that the LAND CRUISER on the 80 series mud flaps is about 12 inches long so could be used as the template. My plan is to use this badge as a replacement for the rear hatch emblem on my 80 which has cracked in half and is showing its age. I’m sure there are other places besides rear hatch this badge could be used and on other Land Cruiser series you may own.

I think if there is enough interest we could get BH3D to add this to their product line. I know there is a lot of interest for a rear hatch emblem badge as he has received several requests to make one but cannot make something 30 inches long. This would be a good alternative solution.

Who’s interested?

Here are a few photos of my very crude template and the BH3D TOYOTA badge for reference.

Land Cruiser emblem 2.jpg
Land Cruiser emblem 3.jpg
Land Cruiser emblem 4.jpg
TOYOTA badge.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom