Insurance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm sending you a PM with my insurance agent's contact information.
When I got my RHD I paid a pretty penny for it and I looked for over 2 weeks to get real insurance.
Mind you, it is based on an appraisal, I felt the appraisal undercut the value of my cruiser yet it's insured for "AN" amount and I had run out of time.

If anyone finds an appraiser that's not just used to appraising Novas and Chargers that sees the value in a Land Cruiser please let me know.

I use cooperators and had to fight to get the value out of my 81 when it got hit. Save all your receipts for lift, winch , bumpers , etc...

That helps a lot when you have to prove the value

I use cooperators and had to fight to get the value out of my 81 when it got hit. Save all your receipts for lift, winch , bumpers , etc...

That helps a lot when you have to prove the value

they should be called the UN-COOPERATORS.. HAAA (dad jokes)

I've insured 3 RHD with State Farm over the past 14 years, however, they have since changed ownership to Desjardins. When I had a claim I had to fight not to have an 88HJ61 written off, but did end up dealing with someone who had friends with Landcruisers and understood the cult following.

I tried everyone, Millenium Insurance in Sherwood is the only place that had comprehensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom