Insurance policy references for new FJ60 purchase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hard to believe the State of Virginia has set insurance coverage limits so low. This from the DMV website

Virginia requires the following minimum coverage:

• Bodily injury/death of one person $25,000
  • Bodily injury/death of two or more persons $50,000
  • Property damage $20,000
think all mine are at $100k/300k/100k

I just played this game this summer

Find the cheapest full coverage policy you can

I rock State Farm

then go get three separate appraisals, does not have to be much more than a dealership stating it’s value all the way down to a real appraisal from an appraiser

the only thing hey can do at that point is honor your appraisal value. It’s a third party statement on the vehicle done three times.

then insurance gives you what you want/need, not your fault they undercharged you for the proper insurance, they even take pics and know what they are insuring before giving you a full coverage quote
After several days of playing the Insurance game...ive come to the conclusion, this is 100% the best approach!!!

I just had a guy find insurance for me... The only place he could find that would insure for stated value is Safeco (through Liberty Mutual). It's my Daily Driver and I have no garage. Literally every other insurance company out there would not pick me up. I got it for an agreed upon $50k value, at $100k/$300k/$100k. $133/month, which is a little higher than if I hadn't been towed twice in the last few years...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom