Installing Slee Aux Battery Tray and.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
0E72482E-521E-4F74-8598-66F7A2041B72.jpeg
Can’t find the DRL resistor per their install instruction ... is it located somewhere else in 2017 LC?

IIRC the DRL is from the earlier model 200s. They are not in the 2016+.

@empty80 - Off topic, but I noticed in your signature you are running TOYO R/T/s. How do you like them? Getting a set mounted up today on my Lx.

my '15 didn't have the ballast either.

I got everything in no problem... just wanted to be sure something wasnt amiss ... next is to wire the fridge and solar panel!

Last edited:
Gaijin,
What’s that magic air filter indicator?

[edit] nevermind, found it:
Link

You want this one (note model number difference). Not sure why it’s picture is generic now on Amazon, but this is the one, as per @gaijin —same unit is on my truck:
K&N 85-2445 Filter Minder; Push in Amazon product ASIN B000E5XQDY
PS. If you plan to add a **second battery,** you’ll need that space, so consider a different location.

I put mine here:
C1878F0F-F900-418D-A9CD-0F4956687128.jpeg
3B2A64FE-7373-49E9-8081-6B71FC708D90.jpeg

Last edited:
@empty80 - Off topic, but I noticed in your signature you are running TOYO R/T/s. How do you like them? Getting a set mounted up today on my Lx.

I ran them on a T4R and loved them. I’m not sure if it was just the wheel dimensions on the LC, but it was one of the harshest rides I’ve ever experienced. I ran them down to 30psi to see if it made a difference, and it did not.

I switched my entire wheel and tire combo. I’m currently running MR701 18” +25mm with Ridge Grappler LT295/70/18.

I ran them on a T4R and loved them. I’m not sure if it was just the wheel dimensions on the LC, but it was one of the harshest rides I’ve ever experienced. I ran them down to 30psi to see if it made a difference, and it did not.

I switched my entire wheel and tire combo. I’m currently running MR701 18” +25mm with Ridge Grappler LT295/70/18.

Interesting. I‘m not running quite as large a tire. Granted- I’m a whopping 50 miles in, but my initial impressions are positive.

You want this one (note model number difference). Not sure why it’s picture is generic now on Amazon, but this is the one, as per @gaijin —same unit is on my truck:
K&N 85-2445 Filter Minder; Push in Amazon product ASIN B000E5XQDY
PS. If you plan to add a **second battery,** you’ll need that space, so consider a different location.

I put mine here:
View attachment 2155092View attachment 2155093

Your location looks fine, but the front location works fine for my application:

LC200EngineBay_09MAR17_zpsntyvezcq.jpg

HTH

Your location looks fine, but the front location works fine for my application:

LC200EngineBay_09MAR17_zpsntyvezcq.jpg

HTH

Nice!
I would have thought it tough to get the battery out/in....but glad it works. :)

Are those Northstars 31 and 35 AGMs?
Curious how they've done and which models they are....

Nice!
I would have thought it tough to get the battery out/in....but glad it works. :)

Are those Northstars 31 and 35 AGMs?
Curious how they've done and which models they are....

No, Northstar 27F and 35. The 35 Aux isn't wired up to anything yet - it's just a ride-along backup for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom